I finished watching this series almost an hour ago, and while I understand why it's getting hate, I think people should give it a second chance.
- Ryo-tas' massively voluptuous chest seemed nothing but fan-service; it was used entirely as a trope with zero subtlety. She was constantly jumping and hopping all over the place making them bounce. Some might like it, but I found it remarkably out of place within the context of the show.
- Content felt particularly crammed; not only the dialogue is extremely fast paced, to the point it might cause exasperation at some points, but it also feels like a lot of the side story was cut, including that of several characters who were advertised as being part of the main cast (Ririka, Albino Boy, Aria and her acquaintance, etc.). It should have been at least 22 episodes.
- The awesome opening (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WI33IX_gUI) and ending (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFVOlvNWkCQ) themes.
- I also constantly noticed how much I liked the background music, I thought it was very good.
- The plot and the story are well-written and consistent once you remove the pacing problems; no characters feel bland once you omit that.
- Character and background design are very stylish and nothing in this series looks visually unappealing, repetitive, or boring.
- Animation style is crisp and cinematic. Some people mentioned how the noses were drawn as a bad thing, but I don't see the issue. Pic related.