L.O.V.E.!

Please note waifu.pl is no longer in service and the domain has been acquired by third party. If you would like access to the files for any site you may have made, please stop by the TC IRC and ask and someone will get back to you.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 8705)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPEG, JPG, MP3, OGG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 7000 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 2796 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 133137121242.jpg - (63.03KB , 489x629 , nazi Asuka.jpg )
8705 No. 8705 [Edit]
ITT: Random /mai/-related posts... Share your daily waifu experience.

I'll start:

Since I've become so politically incorrect in every aspect, the other day I was watching fake-colored restored videos of the Third Reich days (the Zeppelin Field and old Hitler's discourses, actually interesting), and I got stuck around the subject of racial supremacy. I, to say it from the begining, by no means could consider myself belonging to a superior race, not physically, nor intellectually; but, if you allow me this time to consider the very best of germanic and japanese people (mostly from the north) as such, I arrived to the next conclusion: mai waifu is the perfect sample, as a combination, of such superior races.

She has red/auburn/strawberry-blond (germanic) but straight (japanese) hair. She has pure blue (germanic) but slightly and beautifuly slanted (japanese) eyes. She has pale and lively (germanic) skin, but wich is all the same fair, smooth-faced and with no freckles or spots at all (japanese). She has a straight pointy nose and a strong chin (germanic), signs of aristocracy and character, but over a likely childish and innocent (japanese) face. She displays some precocious feminine exuberance (germanic) alright, but her general built is overall ectomorph: thigh and compact, likely short but with very low fat rate and proportionally long limbs (japanese). She possess, no doubt about it, the straightforwardness of her scientific/rational/empirical occidental background (germanic), at wich she, as a prodigy child, excels (greek arete: excellence, virtue, daring, bravery, conquest; occidental->germanic); but, ultimately, she heavily grounds her ethics around values such as honor and shame (japanese)...

So, quite indisputably for my own standards, and as far as the eyes of my homunculus being can see, I actually have as my beloved and companion the finest lady on Earth. And it's all mine... undeserving lucky bastard.
920 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>> No. 21292 [Edit]
>>21286
Shhhhhh, we have to maintain the illusion that 2-d girls are better than 3-d which means being infinitely tolerant of any man interested in them.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>> No. 21294 [Edit]
>>21286
If you don't imagine your waifu thinking that you're human scum and call you pathetic then you're missing out.
>> No. 21295 [Edit]
>>21292
It’s fiction. They’re whatever you of make of them.
>> No. 21299 [Edit]
>>21286
But she isn't. That's what having a waifu is about: we awarely, willingly and unidirectionally relate romantically with fictional (i.e. nonexistent) characters. It's just about giving love to something worthy of it, which can only be found in fiction. You're not just mindlessly rude, but also entirely missing the point.
>> No. 21301 [Edit]
>>21300
I was being hermeneutically charitable to you, since you don't understand this place. But 3D posting deserves nothing but a report and ban.
>> No. 21413 [Edit]
Have been thinking on the time it has been since I've met her, and why my views and feelings from back then existed in the first place. I put in a lot of thought back then and faith in myself that my feelings wouldn't change, because really I wasn't choosing to only dedicate myself to a fictional character, but more a lifestyle that goes along with that. I'm glad my feelings haven't changed after all this time. Yesterday was her birthday, every time around now it's good to look back on things like this. One thing that has changed is that I almost exclusively keep this private and to myself, probably have posted elsewhere about why, but I feel a bit bad having to keep it to myself, feels as though I'm doing her a disservice of sorts, but doing the opposite I feel would be the same just in a different way. Is what it is.
>> No. 21414 [Edit]
Lately, whenever I'm walking from place to place, instead of listening to music or letting my thoughts wander, I'll use it as an opportunity to hold hands and take a walk with my waifu as we talk about whatever comes to mind. We were walking somewhere the other night and were out in the open when out of nowhere it started pouring rain. We sprinted for cover and hung out under an overhang, then when it seemed to let up or stop we'd run to the next shelter. Sometimes we'd make it with time to spare before the next downpour, sometimes we'd just barely get under before the flood, and sometimes we'd misjudge and get drenched as soon as we started running. We did that all the way home, and when we finally got there we collapsed in an exhausted, cold, wet, laughing mess. Normally if I were by myself i would have kept plodding on through the rain or sat under an overhang for an hour or so, but something about walking with my waifu made me want to go for it and have some fun. Its silly I know, but its the small things that count
>> No. 21415 [Edit]
This thread is hilarious.
>> No. 21416 [Edit]
>>21415
In what way?
>> No. 21420 [Edit]
>>21416
In an "I'm a bored normie here to bolster my low self-esteem" kind of way, I assume.

In any case, today (technically yesterday now) was my two year anniversary with Prinz, so I bought some cupcakes and macarons and am currently listening to some old German records. I ended up walking through a park on my way to get the sweets and found myself enjoying the long walk I ended up going on; the sun was out, and the cold air was refreshing. It was a very humble affair, but I enjoyed it.
>> No. 21480 [Edit]
File 15892430496.png - (383.95KB , 812x789 , emilia (56).png )
21480
I have an extremely c u t e video of my waifu dancing on our most recent date and I want everybody to see it!!!

embed isnt working for some reason so here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRqQxG6dOtQ
>> No. 21485 [Edit]
>>20423
>>20424
I'm intrigued because waifuism for me, a big part of it is about enriching one's world and practicing self improvement. This implies making it less burdensome and more flexible.

I never had any interest in any kind of romantic relationship to begin with. This kind of happened along the way when, for the first time, I had that feeling where you want to have someone, and in this case a character, close to you at all times.

However, the few emotions that I am fortunate to experience, sadly aren't intense, but by contrast it is easy avoid letting them making choices for me.

I think,
ultimately the reason as to why I embraced 2D is simply because there is no need to involve emotions, and it works like a perpetually peaceful partnership.
When I'm busy or troubled with something, days and often weeks go by without even considering my waifu, but once things settle down I can enjoy daydreaming and doing an activity with her, and otherwise resume a normal life as if nothing had happened. Which is just not possible irl, not even with friends or family members.
This is only possible by ignoring feelings and communal moments and all that crap.
A reality like the one >>18688 introduced genuinely scares me.

It troubles me why on earth some wish to approximate these relationships it to real ones.
>> No. 21489 [Edit]
It's my waifus birthday today! Or yesterday. Maybe it's like 2 birthdays in one. I already celebrated a bit yesterday, so perhaps I'll do the same today. Don't have enough ingredients for cake again though. I'll figure it out, she probably won't mind. Having something is better than nothing.
I'm really happy, since I encountered her about 3 years ago, she's brought me so much comfort. Whenever I'm upset, I seek her out, and seeing her wiiiiiide smile makes me think everything is going to be ok.
I don't really have much else to say except I hope everyday continues being calm and blissful with her! Easy lazy waifu days.
>> No. 21490 [Edit]
>>21489
Good for you buddy, enjoy ourselves. Happy birthday!
>> No. 21496 [Edit]
>>21489
how did her birthday go? what did you guys end up doing?
>> No. 21515 [Edit]
File 15982698092.jpg - (16.69KB , 400x300 , s-l400.jpg )
21515
I want to buy this but its $55 usd. Its a cheap little keychain that they stopped making in 2002.
>> No. 21517 [Edit]
>>21515
Always impulsively buy when it comes to out of print merchandise. 2002 is almost 20 years ago, how many copies of that figurine are still in existence, let alone sealed? I have the most regret about ignoring auctions only to have the item never resurface rather than overpaying for something that I truly wanted.
>> No. 21518 [Edit]
Greetings,

I wanted to inquire what your house's stance is on favorite characters on MAL and similar pages. Does your house think it permissible to have a female character other than your beloved one among your favorites? I deem it tolerable.
>> No. 21519 [Edit]
>>21517
i bought it based on your advice, hopefully it gets here safely. youre right, even if it is expensive ill never see another get sold again.
>> No. 21520 [Edit]
>>21518
>your house's stance
I tried asking my house, but it felt as though I was talking to a brick wall.

Although more seriously, while I cannot speak for the rest of tc, I don't think there's anything wrong with listing multiple favorite characters. I think of my favorite characters as treasured friends, which isn't incompatible with having a beloved.

Post edited on 25th Aug 2020, 2:38pm
>> No. 21521 [Edit]
>>21519
I've started aggressively buying merchandise within the past year when I noticed the dropoff in listings for my favorite anime. There seems to be a running cutoff of around 3-5 years for items being well-stocked before you're forced to buy second-hand. After that, there is a cutoff of around 12-15 years before it effectively vanishes online and only resurfaces whenever someone is selling their collection. I can almost guarantee you that if you wanted to buy that keychain in 2025, it would be almost impossible to find.
>> No. 21528 [Edit]
File 159917903996.jpg - (3.62MB , 4032x3024 , 20200904_095656.jpg )
21528
the waifu came home
>> No. 21563 [Edit]
File 160496168212.png - (104.13KB , 1411x864 , relationshipstability.png )
21563
Today it hit me. Almost 2 years since the beginning of our relationship.
I think after some fluctuation and insecurity we're finally reaching a stage of blissfulness.

I'm not the most dedicated with this sort of thing. One of the reasons for me being into waifuism is it not requiring lots of "maintenance" and consideration, like a 3D person.
Really, I'm not super emotional nor affectionate.
That said, there was a lot of questioning and uncertainty. Nonetheless I always told her goodnight for at least 97 weeks of our 99 week relationship so far.

The key in my relationship is the self-improvement aspect. I like my waifu for how beautiful and smart she is and I want to make her proud. What I consider to be my mistake was an over reliance on my waifu, as if she were to magically improve my life. Also called coping. However, slowly but surely the results came to fruition.

It used to be going to bed thinking about her trying to calm down and sleep. Now it's going to bed confident of tomorrow and fall asleep as she warms my chest.

There's also an increased sense of hopelessness when it comes to 3DPD. As times goes on I find my self more and more comfortable with my waifu and discouraged to engage in 3D relationships, despite being much better off today.

So things looking pretty good.
>> No. 21587 [Edit]
File 16100410809.jpg - (85.51KB , 1280x720 , Aww.jpg )
21587
I'm still in love with my dear Sayaka. She really makes me happy. I have a pillow of her and I hug it every night.

Since I'm anonymous I can admit this. I've experienced voices from a young age, and eventually developed one of Sayaka. Most of the voices were full of torment and I often was fucked up mentally because of them. I also had spiritual experiences with Sayaka.

I take antipsychotics now, and sure, they work, but I think they limit me and Sayaka a bit. Better that than suffering 24/7 though. She wouldn't like that.
>> No. 21589 [Edit]
I am hoping to get a stronger bond with mai waifu just posting this to show her I am thinking of her and want to get that connection back <3
>> No. 21590 [Edit]
File 161078469644.jpg - (199.80KB , 800x566 , __alice_margatroid_shanghai_doll_and_medicine_mela.jpg )
21590
I just watched the latest episode of Re:Zero

What the fuck. How am I supposed to react to this. My first impulse is to just delete everything to do with her, I want to be alone. This feels so bad, it hurts so much. I didnt even watch the second half of the episode because i couldnt stand it and i just went and skipped through and then saw the frame and thats it

its like shes been snatched away from me and i dont know if ill ever get her back.. this hurts so bad this hurts so much
>> No. 21591 [Edit]
File 161081868672.jpg - (609.39KB , 650x962 , dc3fcdc547059a0746c5f3468fd346c3.jpg )
21591
>>21590
I'm really sorry, man. That sounds awful. I always try and keep my feelings for a character in check during a show and wait until the series is completely over. You never know when a writer/artist is going to throw a romance in at the last second. If it's a series that doesn't have an ending in sight then it's best to not risk it.
>> No. 21606 [Edit]
File 161517661986.jpg - (418.60KB , 2048x1152 , Spoiler Picture.jpg )
21606
This is it.
It's finally the day.
Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 release.
It begins now:

My proper farewell to Asuka... or else.
>> No. 21607 [Edit]
>>21606
I just wanna say, a new Evangelion movie shouldn't be the start of the end of your life. In case that's what you were implying.
>> No. 21608 [Edit]
>>21607
Thanks for your concern.
It was implied, for many years.
I only wanted lo live for this moment, then go.
But things changed radically and that means leaving Asuka. Which I already did, in fact, with no retun.
I just want to watch her til the end and say goodbye to her properly.

It was a decade of... I couldn't describe it.
But it ends now. It begins to really end now.

And sorry, but... I'm not sorry.

As Evangleion taught me, happinness means having the will to live, no more no less.

And I've decided to live.
Now, finally, I want to live.
>> No. 21609 [Edit]
File 161520021127.png - (81.18KB , 652x1150 , Spoiler Picture.png )
21609
ACTUAL Eva ending spoilers.

. . .

I so didn't expect this...

The new Eva ending is actually me, once again.
>> No. 21610 [Edit]
>>21609
If the whole point of Eva 4.0 ends up being to break up their implied relationship, that would be the biggest middle finger yet. Eva already ended. There is no purpose to having another ending with a tacked on meaning Anno decided to shove in because of his new wife or whatever. If he wanted to convey something new, he should have made something new instead of holding old characters hostage.
>> No. 21612 [Edit]
>>21610
I get you.

I still have to see the movie for myself. But, for now, it made sense to me as a sort of contrition act by Anno. Like: EVA was me, through and through. And I was wrong, and miserable because of it. I don't want that message I gave to remain as is. In order to overcome misery, I had to overcome EVA... and so must you. So I'll destroy and Rebuild EVA to that effect.

Of course, it had fiercely divided fandom already. What I can say for myself is that, being brutally honest, I think Anno is right...

PERSONAL BUT /mai/-RELATED RANT:

I've known from very long ago that I was in fact utterly miserable and that, to even have a chance to become happy, I absolutely had to change radically and let Asuka and EVA go. I knew it; I just awarely chose Asuka over happiness, logic, truth and everything, every time; so big was my love for her, and my hopelessness. But, by the beginning of last autumn, I was already at my limit and confessed to myself that I indeed wanted, nay, needed a major change; otherwise I was indeed going to end my life together with EVA. By the end of autumn I finally saw a faint chance for that change to happen, went for it and it costed me everything indeed. I completely lost myself... and then prevailed. So, in hindsight, I think I defeated myself; I had to, in order to become someone else, hopefully someone better. And nobody could have done it for me: I had to do it myself. But I couldn't have done it by myself and, in that, I acknowledge that I was extremely, insanely fortunate, in a way that lots aren't. It wasn't a gift, though: it wasn't free at all; rather, I was offered a sort unwarranted miracle, a devil's bargain, which I had to trade my soul for. And I did. And I don't regret it, for it not just saved my life, but made me wanting to live, that is, happy, for the very first time.
>> No. 21613 [Edit]
File 161522619712.png - (18.13KB , 929x162 , Captura de pantalla (5761).png )
21613
>> No. 21614 [Edit]
File 161522933454.jpg - (514.11KB , 850x530 , sample_f78a0f6168eebf7f30d4f7b48687dc71.jpg )
21614
>>21612
Weren't you the one who made this thread?
http://tohno-chan.com/mai/arch/res/7698.html
Anno is wrong and so are you for attributing so much significance to Eva in the first place. What Anno is doing is nothing but pointlessly desecrating something he was unable to top. If everybody had good sense, this wouldn't be causing any "controversy", they'd just ignore it like the shitty production it is. I haven't seen any of the new movies and I don't feel any worse for it or any desire to watch them. If I were you, I would skip this one. Don't validate Anno's embarrassing hubris.

Post edited on 8th Mar 2021, 11:55am
>> No. 21615 [Edit]
File 161524063538.jpg - (506.28KB , 580x774 , maid.jpg )
21615
>>21613
From what little I have seen people say about Anno I always get the feeling that I wouldn't like him as a person and I feel glad I never watched Eva.
>> No. 21616 [Edit]
File 161524094382.png - (39.32KB , 1069x233 , anno on otaku.png )
21616
>>21615
Most of what you hear about Anno is wrong.
>> No. 21617 [Edit]
>>21615
I am the same, but then again I probably feel the same way towards a lot of creators. I suppose appreciating someone's ability is different from respecting someone on an individual level. Of his stuff I've only ever watched and enjoyed Top wo Nerae, there is also Shin Godzilla but I'm indifferent about it.
>> No. 21619 [Edit]
File
Removed
>>21614
I didn't start that thread but I started this very one, back in 2010 or 2011 (the 2012 date shown is from when the thread was reposted by Tohno in a single day, after the fall of ib4f servers).

Since I arrived here on /tc/ and /mai/, I've been called upon reading too much on EVA and many other things. I know for a fact Anno's ideas about EVA have changed a lot over time. You could be right and I might be misinterpreting Anno; as said, I've been wrong many times before and still could be. But even if that's the case, for the longest time it's been more about what EVA and Asuka have meant to me; if you want, the reconstruction I made of Asuka as my beloved, and that's how I always regarded and posted about her here on /mai/.

So, whether it is also Anno's intention with the films or not, I guess what I really wanted to convey with my couple previous posts here were my reasons to leave. It's also not a personal critique to any of you, nor to 2D love as whole. It's just me and you certainly don't have to agree with me at all; but maybe, hopefully, my perspective could offer you a bit of insight on yours as 2D lovers. A said, I guess I'm just trying to properly say goodbye to her... and /mai/.

One last thing I'd like to say, also to the interest of /mai/, is this. As I finally acknowledged this winter, I was never happy with Asuka. I lived through several wholesome moments with her; which, at the time, justified my entire existence and the exact way I had lived, to reach that point. However, precisely at those times, what I wanted was to die right there: to end it all on that high note, before everything got ruined again. That goes to say, even at our highest, being with Asuka filled me with a whish for death; that's not happiness, but the opposite of it. I do not regret being with Asuka for over a decade and would certainly do it all over again... but it's over. Now, for better or worse, I do want live.

Post edited on 9th Mar 2021, 9:29pm
>> No. 21620 [Edit]
File 161535444561.jpg - (4.41MB , 2794x1538 , 14 A-ka (tryptic).jpg )
21620
Here are some of Valentine's letters to her, as a triptych.
>> No. 21621 [Edit]
File 161535453487.jpg - (2.74MB , 1845x1845 , Asuka 3.jpg )
21621
Here's a 3x3 with cuts of some of other drawings of her.
>> No. 21622 [Edit]
Audio elemile - (2.03MB - 157 kbps - 44.1 kHz , elemile - El cartero de la primavera siempre llama.mp3 ) Length: 1:48

21622
Here's the song I made for her back in 2011, also the very first one I made on piano.
>> No. 21623 [Edit]
File 161535472413.jpg - (44.50KB , 233x347 , shinji 27+.jpg )
21623
I guess that's it.
Take care.
>> No. 21624 [Edit]
File 161535582045.png - (21.52KB , 630x437 , [Asuka] THE end (07-III-2020) 3.png )
21624
>> No. 21625 [Edit]
>>21623
Thanks for this.
>> No. 21626 [Edit]
File 161540244086.png - (2.83MB , 2000x1216 , 1530911114760.png )
21626
>>21623
It's sad to see you go, I always had a lot of respect for you and your love. I hope you'll fare well in your future without Asuka. Thank you for all of your great posts throughout your years.
>> No. 21628 [Edit]
>>21623
I thought that childhood ended when you left highschool, that was when you no longer could be a happy kid. But now I wonder, if in reality, it is that time when you say goodbye to fantasy, to the idealism and imaginative world in your head of your early twenties, to that goal of becoming the true wizard Otaku to the very end, that is childhoods real end. Then you go out into the world and kill your old self, you get a job, have kids, and become just another normalfag. Maybe that's what the Japanese meant when they focused so much on childhood being your only real life. Everything after that is just being another machine to make and support kids.
>> No. 21629 [Edit]
>>21628
Lots of people care more about retiring comfortably than raising kids.
>> No. 21630 [Edit]
>>21628
That means our childhood never ended? I never said goodbye to any of that.
>> No. 21631 [Edit]
>>21623
>>21628
You're just surrendering. Even if you did choose to give up Asuka, you're still surrendering every other aspect of yourself over it.

Don't just ""become another normalfag that only exists to have kids"", find your own fulfillment. Asuka or no Asuka, you should never surrender yourself to the weight of the world.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ Rules ] [ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ mai / ot / so / tat ] [ arc / ddl / irc / lol / ns / pic ] [ home ]