L.O.V.E.!

Please note waifu.pl is no longer in service and the domain has been acquired by third party. If you would like access to the files for any site you may have made, please stop by the TC IRC and ask and someone will get back to you.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 14921)
Message
BB Code
Captcha
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPEG, JPG, MP3, OGG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 7000 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 2553 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 139680352895.png - (219.66KB , 450x1000 , 3dcaba342b1287382a7db97f4ccda100.png )
14921 No. 14921 [Edit]
I've been thinking recently about "waifu sharing", or more specifically, the people who hate it when they find someone else who has the same waifu as them.

I don't have much experience with this personally. I know there are people out there with the same waifu as me, but I don't hate them, nor have I come across a Kagurabro who hated me.

What bugs me is that there are people who are incredibly protective of their waifu. Obviously they are well within their right to do that, understandably so, but I don't get what they're trying to achieve when they tell someone to step off their waifu.

If someone were to tell that to me, what would they have me do? Get rid of the merchandise? The anime? The manga? The pictures I have on my computer? Quit my gym membership she inspired me to start up? Stop loving her altogether? Switch to someone else? Doing either of those last two would just more than likely open me up to more ridicule.

It's a mean-spirited thing to say to another waifubro. It's just as bad as saying "you're waifu a shit" in my view. I get that some people see their waifu as a girlfriend, but as much as they may treat her as such, it's a very different kind of relationship to a "standard" one. You have to take the positives with the potential negatives.

Honestly, I feel it's a waste of time and energy to get mad over it. Would it not be more beneficial if they talked about the character to the other person? That way they both might learn more about her by reading someone else's perspective on her. It's possible that they may have two completely different reasons as to why they love her so much, especially if the character is from a long-running franchise, or if they're more open to personal interpretation.

I just felt the need to vent this out of me. Thanks for reading my rant.
Expand all images
>> No. 14923 [Edit]
File 139680527687.jpg - (141.99KB , 640x896 , 4c246392c02156d2f33707f4395f3b84.jpg )
14923
Eh, there would be fanboys that are really defensive of her even if she wasn't their waifu. I decided to flip em off and not let them stop me a long time ago. I've heard "FUCK HOMURA" and "your waifu a shit" as well and just brush that stuff off.

I would like to talk about characters but whenever I talk about most things it ends up sounding like pretentious Freudian psychoanalysis for some reason.
>> No. 14930 [Edit]
I just steer clear of any discussion about her or her series online. I've managed to avoid the waifu sharing issue completely.
>> No. 14931 [Edit]
>>14930
>I just steer clear of any discussion about her or her series online.
This, I absolutely hate it when people talk about things I like
>> No. 14938 [Edit]
File 139682780943.jpg - (819.83KB , 1200x1058 , Ahri (155).jpg )
14938
I am one of those people who are really protective. But that's the key point of the issue, I feel, being *protective*. I also get angry and jealous when I see other people liking Ahri, but it's because they usually like her for... What I feel are the wrong reasons. Yes, she's incredibly sexy and attractive, but that doesn't mean she should be liked / played just because of that. It makes me uncomfortable because those people are not dedicated to Ahri, have not spent time to learning her, yet... as distorted as my perspective is, *dare* to play her and deny me a game with her. Or force me to face her.

I have no problem with my foxbrothers who do love her. This issue was the main barrier holding me back from admitting my love for her at the beginning, to be honest. I did not feel comfortable with the idea of sharing my waifu with my best friend, who loved her before I did. But as long as I get the vibe the other person has a... untainted relationship with her I don't get upset over it. I just want to protect her from those who are bandwagoners or play her for what I feel are terrible reasons.
>> No. 14941 [Edit]
File 139683988993.jpg - (273.31KB , 790x1010 , 39233277.jpg )
14941
I don't hate people who love Keisuke too just because they do, I usually hate them because they have 3D boyfriends in addition to him (which makes me doubt the sincerity of their love), or have harems that include their favorite guy from every series they like.

I actually don't really have issues with 2D polygamy but there's a point when it's a bit much. (Keisuke's my only partner and will forever be that way but I don't judge people for what they do as long as they're genuine.)

At the end of the day I just sigh and tell myself that my Keisuke and their Keisuke are two different people, but I feel bad that any Keisuke they claim to "love" is being neglected due to excessive polygamy or playing second fiddle to a 3D man.

Also I haven't met another man aside from me that loves Keisuke, which... is weird but also kind of nice. It makes what we have a little more special in a way.
>> No. 14942 [Edit]
File 13968500158.png - (1.01MB , 1100x1519 , もら - 水瀬伊織 - 42721950.png )
14942
>What bugs me is that there are people who are incredibly protective of their waifu.
This, just this. Thankfully I have yet not met an obnoxious Iori lover who is incredibly elitist and treats her like they own the character or actually treat her like she is some trophy object. I believe you should treat you waifu as an equal, not someone who owns that character without considering her feelings.

Okay fine, it's natural if someone loves their own waifu to the point that they will not share her, but I do think them as a waste of time if they try to muster all their effort to break-up with mine, because I won't let it happen. I do not ever think that one who is incredibly protective of their own waifu deserves their own waifu, because they are insecure enough to love their waifu to begin with.

If you want to prove your love to her, then the person you need to do prove it to is your waifu. Not me, not them, not your next door neighbour who eats cereal everyday, not your own dog, not even to the people on an imageboard, but to your waifu and only your waifu. Your waifu only needs to know that you are the one that you will dedicate yourself to and if you have that mindset, then there's no need to waste your time and energy towards other people and telling them to lay hands off your waifu.

Besides I usually think of Iori as my own Iori and the other people who I personally think 'deserves' her, own their version of their Ioris. We each have our own interpretations of Iori and with possible alternative versions of Ioris thanks to the nature of the series, they won't be ever the same. And just because the both of you love the same character if she exists in real life (which will never happen, but it's just hypothetical), then you wouldn't go down blazing with guns and killing each other, you try to court her so you can win her heart and whoever loses just wish happiness for the couple, it's nothing worth to shed blood over with.

In the end, if it really really bugs you that a person has the waifu as you, then you could just simply ignore them and cut off all contact with them, rather than trying to persuade other people to leave their waifu. If you believe in the concept of having only one waifu and that you can't switch waifus, then you would be a hypocrite if you ask others to change their waifus for your own selfish sake.
>> No. 14943 [Edit]
Hmm there are like 8 Asukas in the sticky, yet I don't think I've seen more than one Asuka hazubando in each thread...
>> No. 14944 [Edit]
File 139686718422.jpg - (198.37KB , 869x1267 , Miu tells us why.jpg )
14944
>>14943
That's another advantage of having a popular waifu: we distribute the load of work (nah, just kidding).

>>14942
>I believe you should treat you waifu as an equal, not someone who owns that character without considering her feelings.

You may have a point there. Actually, despise the fact that I'm one of those who worship their waifu like a goddess, whenever I've fantasized to be with her I've always tried to somehow hide that up and go for more SoL-esque situations, to make her comfortable and have fun rather than "feel" stalked or annoyed.

In the end, for all functional purposes, waifus do are pretty much like captive slaves of us trapped in the doll-houses of our heads and hearts which are the only places they can duel in; but that doesn't mean we can't make such inner worlds as wide and complex as we want, to liven things up and enrich the 2D love experience with all kinds of quibblings.

>Besides I usually think of Iori as my own Iori and the other people who I personally think 'deserves' her, own their version of their Ioris.

I've come back to this again and again, but yeah: you're absolutely right; the waifu is the interpretation of the waifu and so 2D jealousy is most uncalled and unnecessary. However, considering what I just said about enriched inner worlds, it is also a valid way of 2D love experience to behave like a madly jealous guy. I personally don't partake on it because mai Asuka is far away enough from what others could snatch; but now I don't totally discard it either, if only because jealousy is such a hot feeling and its stories can be so damned romantic... say, I can very well imagine myself choking her too if she dared betraying me and leave for some random guy.

Post edited on 7th Apr 2014, 3:52am
>> No. 14945 [Edit]
File 13968699321.jpg - (166.44KB , 1280x720 , DarkMagicianGirl_112.jpg )
14945
The problem is when the "other side" has a negative view about it. I may get lashed out by this but this is what I experienced before when my waifu back then was Dark Magician Girl - there were two of them, one sees me (and likely others) as an "obstacle," possibly the over-protective type while the other one suddenly got depressed about it.

I decided to "find another" rather than making things complicated specially when dealing the one that got depressed about this issue.

For now, I find that only a few have Lizlet as waifu as many would prefer the other three lead girls from the series she comes from which is Omamori Himari.
>> No. 14948 [Edit]
File 139689348376.jpg - (85.05KB , 629x850 , 6de0d0310d7e48a31a3ceab650d994cd.jpg )
14948
>>14921
>If someone were to tell that to me, what would they have me do? Get rid of the merchandise? The anime? The manga? The pictures I have on my computer? Quit my gym membership she inspired me to start up? Stop loving her altogether? Switch to someone else? Doing either of those last two would just more than likely open me up to more ridicule.

Only mind control can be used to stop someone from loving and thinking about someone's waifu. But we all know that would never come... Not at least in our lifetimes.

Well, if someone wants to make me stop falling in love with my girl because he loves the same girl, he has to give out reasons why I should stop loving her, which includes stating all her negative qualities and doing that is either hard to find and say because a person in love will have a hard time finding negatives in his beloved or doing such is already moot because all of those negative qualities are already known and accepted. In other words, make me and good luck doing that. And oh, waifus are ideals, not physical objects. They ain't like land in which just because you claimed it first means it's yours and no one can take it, so "I was there first" isn't a valid reason.

>>14931
I fortunately have yet to encounter a person, community or discussion that is either too possessive or outright despising of my waifu. The only instance I know and I recall is on 4ch*n, when Marisa was called a dick that has a smile on her face instead of a frown because of her tendency to intervene or butt in then wreck havoc. I have to admit that but perhaps I was attracted to her because of that, so that doesn't count.

>>14944
>In the end, for all functional purposes, waifus do are pretty much like captive slaves of us trapped in the doll-houses of our heads and hearts which are the only places they can duel in

If someone was playing with a doll and a dollhouse to make their fantasies come to life, who is more pathetic: the doll being played or that someone playing with the doll? Is the doll here the captive slave to the fantasies of the one playing, or the one playing a captive slave to his fantasies while playing those out with the doll?
>> No. 14949 [Edit]
>>14948
>who is more pathetic: the doll being played or that someone playing with the doll?
Neither of them, of course: I've never implied it was a bad thing. I love dolls.
>> No. 14954 [Edit]
File 139700461384.jpg - (67.57KB , 1024x768 , tumblr_mm2vg48gat1rk3un8o2_1280.jpg )
14954
I have never met anyone with the same husbando. I don't think I'd mind.

A friend of mine with a waifu (though she doesn't call it that) told me about a repulsive guy who drove her off of a waifu-supportive forum with his abuse of others who were "stealing" his waifu and the waifus of his friends. It really upset her. The guy seemed mentally ill (carried around a doll in public, doesn't bathe well, etc.) but it was still scary behaviour.

I wish people got along better sometimes.
>> No. 14963 [Edit]
Who cares? Life is love. It is a complete waste of enegry to me bad that someone loves an entitity that is superficially the same as the entity that you love. Do not not waste your life on such things. If you truly love someone, whether fictional or real-lofe, go ahead and love, spend your energy on that love, after all, that is where all the greatest art comest fom.
>> No. 14983 [Edit]
Dormilia wants others to embrace her own spawn. She wants them to become hosts of her own offspring.
>> No. 14984 [Edit]
Lilith doesn't like sharing
>> No. 15025 [Edit]
I don't treat other Lillybros meanly or try to get them to "back off," but it feels bad knowing they exist. It pains me to know that there is someone who would, if she were real, take her from me, feeling that his love is stronger. Ironically there is one Lillybro that I'm friends with (the only other one on /a/ after the Sumika incident), we've gotten along, but it's not pleasant when I hear him talking about her as his waifu. I don't begrudge him at all, after all I understand and completely relate with loving her (obviously), but if I were the only one that loved her, I'd be quite fine with that.

>>14942
The "everyone has their own version of her" view doesn't sit right with me. Take as many character interpretations as you can, but there would only ever be one person attached to them. Multiple versions of her feels like it would devalue her very existence with so many of them.

>whoever loses just wish happiness for the couple
I...really couldn't do that. If I were to actually lose her to someone else, I can't see how I would ever get over that. It's painful just imagining. I'd go to any possible length to be with her, the last thing I could ever see myself doing is just sitting back, giving up, and wishing someone else happiness with her.
>> No. 15026 [Edit]
File 139748447214.jpg - (920.42KB , 827x1169 , みり - 輝きの向こう側へ - 42062757.jpg )
15026
>>15025
That could be true, however, that would be implying that the creator of the said character, has the only power to control over who has the right to love that said character.

Which is why we self-insert and break rules. Which is why we imagine ourselves as the main character and delete the existence of anyone else who tries to compete for our waifus hearts. Which is why we only imagine our own alternative dimension as the real dimension. We are not cloning the woman we love, we are introducing a world where only you control your own universe inside your own head.

Must I be a complete hypocrite for saying this, but, the Iori I love, loves no one else but me. May I imagine this as my head canon? Yes, I can, which no matter how much someone tries to photoshop themselves with my waifu, I always think of them as non-existent. The relationship I have with Iori, is in the world where no men dares to compete with me for her. I imagine itself to be a world where I only love Iori and only Iori, where she loves me and only me.

For what it may be, it might be similar to >>14944, for not only that she is a doll in our heads, but we are dolls in her head too. We manipulate each other, with each of ourselves in different dimensions where one imagines us without any woman interfering with our relationship which the same applies vice versa; where one imagines us without any man interfering with ours as well.

This is probably the exact reason why I don't really mind if someone wants to write a full-length love story about just them and her, because I won't take it literally with a grain of salt, neither they would take mines literally with theirs as well. We know it's a complete waste of time trying to convince that only one of her belongs to us, because we already acknowledge that we ourselves are right, not the other person.

Yes, I might have mentioned that I would wish happiness for the winning man. But I will only do it, if he could prove that he could bring happiness to her with my total assurance and consciousness that he could consistently make her happy for the rest of his life. However, I am not the type of person to just hand her over to anyone just as easily. No, hence there's only a few I think that are worthy of her and of course, I will do whatever it takes to win her heart and place all the effort in as much as I can to make Iori love me so much that her heart is impenetrable to everyone but me.
>> No. 15058 [Edit]
>>14941
>I usually hate them because they have 3D boyfriends in addition to him (which makes me doubt the sincerity of their love), or have harems that include their favorite guy from every series they like.

This, so much. I thought I'd found someone with the same husbando as me. And I was really, really happy, because he's a pretty minor character in a game with a small fanbase that he's not very popular with. But then it turned out this person has a 3D boyfriend and a bunch of other characters they call "husbando" and "waifu". It makes me sick, he deserves better.
>> No. 15062 [Edit]
>>14921
People who don't tolerate others loving their waifu deserve their waifu more than losers who are apathetic about other people loving her.

If you are too lazy to fight to be her sole boyfriend, you don't deserve her. It's essentially saying "I won't protect you from people who want to steal you away from me."
>> No. 15063 [Edit]
>>15062
You know, nobody can steal my waifu from me, since she lives in my very own imaginary world. It's not like i wouldn't fight for her, i just have no need to.

What yo're saying applies to relationships with real people only.
>> No. 15067 [Edit]
>>15062
That's complete bullshit and you know it. I also find it very insulting to a lot of people here.
When another person has the same waifu as you do it can't be helped. There's no use 'fighting', the other person won't change their mind just because you insult them and claim that character as yours. It's just a dumb waste of time.
A waifu is also something very personal. You can't really compare yours to someone else's, even if it is the same character. see >>15065
>> No. 15069 [Edit]
>>15062
Your post reminds me of one of those shitty anime forums that often have threads where you claim waifus and fight over them.

>People who don't tolerate others loving their waifu deserve their waifu more than losers who are apathetic about other people loving her.
The time you wasted crusading against other people loving your waifu is time you can use to actually spend time with her.

>If you are too lazy to fight to be her sole boyfriend
And how are you going to fight? Call the guy some names over the internet? That would really impress her. Come on man.
>> No. 15070 [Edit]
>>15062
>People who don't tolerate others loving their waifu deserve their waifu more than losers who are apathetic about other people loving her.

Dude, you know waifuisum doesn't exactly alpha males right? what the fuck do you expect?
>> No. 15090 [Edit]
File 139821561443.jpg - (689.31KB , 836x874 , da35360771101c1fcb3132859de7a283.jpg )
15090
Been browsing 4chan for a week or two now out of boredom, some people said they loved her but not much more than that, and then a bunch of pointless discussion (it was sometimes amusing to be honest though). I did find a lot of good new images though, I guess... I suppose in the end waifuism might be best dealt with if not necessary to be dealt with yourself, I feel there are a lot of things I'd want to discuss but I can't find proper places for them. (Especially since we all have waifus from different series here)
>> No. 15099 [Edit]
File 139830965536.jpg - (155.91KB , 600x730 , tumblr_mueq5iN6wV1qcpyvco1_1280.jpg )
15099
I have yet to see anyone who has her as a waifu. Everyone just ships her with other characters.
>> No. 15118 [Edit]
>>15115
>Just face it; you're using your "waifu" as a crutch and if she existed you wouldn't even put the effort in to be the one person to win her heart because you're so pathetic that you want to avoid confrontation at all costs. Your waifu would fucking hate you if she existed.

Stuff like this is why I've grown to dislike this board lately. pathetic people using waifus as a crutch? what the fuck do you expect?! Are you expecting alpha male jocks to take up waifus or something? waifus for many are a form of escapism and here you are completely undermining one of the most appealing aspects of waifus. Not having to fight for them, not having to worry about them reciprocating your feelings, the list goes on and on. I'm sick and tired of seeing people here condemn others for loving waifus in their own way, as superficial as it may be. So the fuck what if he's using her a crutch? Thats what waifus are for to many people. Where the hell do you get off telling someone their waifu would hate them if she was real? You think your waifu would want anything to do with you either? Mine probably wouldn't want to deal with a foreigner but guess what! This is all god damn escapism, not training for real girlfriends.

When I see stuff like this or threads about accepting their faults and imperfections and the dozen of 'would you love your waifu if she ****' Even though chances are I would and most everyone else would still like them, not having to deal with that crape is what drew many of us to them in the first place. If you're going to condemn people for not treating waifus like real women, why do you even have a waifu? why not just get a 3dpd and leave us alone.
>> No. 15119 [Edit]
>>15115
You complitely misunderstood EVERYTHING. Do not ignore >>15063

Waifus, unlike actual people, are not capable of betray, being stolen, taken away, fought for, etc. They exist nowhere, but in certain person's mind, belonging sololy to that certain person. If you really think you must fight for your waifu with other people, then you are delusional, because even if character is the same, others have no relation to your waifu, and can neither know her, nor reach her, since they can not invade your mind. You are fighting nothing but your own paranoia.

"if she was real" kind of thing is completely irrelevant. Waifus are not real and would never be real, by definition. They will never be reduced and limited by the laws of reality, so there is nothing to worry about.

Also, >>15118 is right.

Post edited on 26th Apr 2014, 4:19pm
>> No. 15120 [Edit]
>>15115
You know that waifus don't exist outside of your thoughts, right? Trying to tell others "she's mine, fuck off" is extremely irrational and delusional. She's not yours. This is why the idea of claiming waifus is ridiculous. You can't claim a photo or idea for yourself and magically keep other people from thinking about it, even if you write some angrily worded response or fly halfway across the world and beat the shit out of them for fucking your waifu. As a matter of fact, an outburst like that is more bound to make them think about fucking your waifu even more. But go ahead and keep thinking everyone is out to NTR you.
>> No. 15124 [Edit]
File 139855854492.jpg - (115.94KB , 650x867 , tmp_158420093da59f8c9b0eb1c05453b683-482411775.jpg )
15124
Leave >>15115 alone!
>> No. 15127 [Edit]
>>15124
But it was him who started insulting people and showing holier-than-thou attitude.
>> No. 15136 [Edit]
File 139858929514.jpg - (476.63KB , 774x1100 , 27035895 - 誕生日.jpg )
15136
I think I want to rant.

Love is not a one-way street where that approach to love is the definite and absolutely correct approach to love. What defines effort into loving your waifu? Randomly telling every single person on this Earth to stop loving your so-called fictional character or they will die under your blade? Yeah, so murdering people and claiming your waifu this way is your so-called deserve effort to only deserve your waifu. This is how love in the real world works, folks! This is like encouraging someone to murder a faithful husband who has done no crime but loving his own wife as punishment! Maybe killing someone is the right way to stop people from stealing my waifu. Or the other pedestrians as they walk by pass with me and my waifu? They give one glare I cannot easily forgive them! This way of thinking is that if you get to be some jealous asshole, you win the heart of your waifu! Excellent, wonderful!

No, it is not like that, in fact, what if the waifu in this case is the one approaching you and confessed their love to you first? Have you ever thought of that? Waifu(s) are not one person and they do not automatically love assholes who think insulting someone else while telling them to back off (because they love their waifu) because it shows that in their eyes they are an immature kid thinking the waifu is just a worthless beautiful object that belongs to them. I am not saying they would think like this either but waifu(s) are unique and they might act differently when it comes to love. But if you want to win the heart of your waifu, then the most effective approach in my opinion is to be a gentleman. A mature man who would treat his waifu as a real lady and also, respecting your rivals, no matter who they are. Showing decent sportsmanship is better than an insolent idiot who doesn't know how to respect themselves.

Good on you if you think people are pathetic because they don't put their effort in insulting ones who are slightly praising her and spending a lot of their time as their personal private love session with their waifu. Because truthfully like I said before, I think they are much more confident than someone who is so insecure and paranoid about other people loving their very own waifu to the point that they would do immoral things that their waifu would be even more absolutely disgusted and leave them in the first place.
>> No. 15275 [Edit]
>>15120
>You know that waifus don't exist outside of your thoughts, right? Trying to tell others "she's mine, fuck off" is extremely irrational and delusional. She's not yours.

Her being your thoughts, in essence, means that she does belong to you. The combination of your waifu and your thoughts, your headcanon, your decisions and your relationship will ultimately create a different persona than someone else's thoughts, decisions and relationship.

Every waifu is unique, and those of you who complain about waifu sharing or haters of waifu sharing should all just shut up.

You all have unique waifus. That's it. End of story. There are no two 2D lovers with exactly identical waifus.
>> No. 15276 [Edit]
>>15275
You're both saying the same thing. He was referring to the intellectual property in the last sentence of the quote (to the best of my knowledge). Aside from a few anomalies this is a way of thought that is easy to agree with in the respect that it's a safe and diplomatic solution to the "sharing" problem.
>> No. 15392 [Edit]
My constant obsessive posting and borderline avatarfagging of my waifu on other image boards sort of inadvertently caused another guy to fall in love with the character as well. We spoke to one another about her in threads for a short time before moving to Steam where we ended up becoming great friends and sharing ideas. He's also an artist so he's a source of infinite exclusive fan art and we have many fetishes in common so you can imagine how beneficial this relationship is.
Obviously my opinion of this person is a very biased one since I know him well. When I witness complete strangers posting about my waifu, I noticed that I do tend to think lowly of them and I feel very confident in saying that their love for her is nearly non-existent when compared to mine. Her source material is also, let's just say, less than stellar and the fanbase reflects that so it's hard to not dislike these people. Despite this, I can't say I completely hate them and I have no malice towards them, in fact I find it admirable that they have patrician taste like myself, and I can't understand what sort of thought process someone is going through that makes them wish death upon those who appreciate their waifu for what she is, no matter how shallow this appreciation is.

Post edited on 18th May 2014, 12:50am
>> No. 15583 [Edit]
File 140098554441.jpg - (120.22KB , 1680x1050 , piccit_onodera_kosaki_nisekoi_1920x_609004945_1680.jpg )
15583
Whether it is because she is a relatively new girl on the manga/anime block, or because others find it distasteful to connect with a character made specifically to be an object of the viewer's affection, I have yet to encounter any other post claiming MY waifu.

Of course I would be pissed to share my waifu. Jealousy is an unavoidable part of romantic feelings, so it should go without saying that there is going to be tension between two parties who have feeling of love for the same individual. I am of the opinion that said tension should be ignored (not to mention the other FUCKTARD trying to claim your waifu). Avoidance solves most problems in life. That being said, it could also be an expression of one's feelings to fight for their beloved waifu (In a constructive manner, of course).

>>15275
> The combination of your waifu and your thoughts, your headcanon, your decisions and your relationship will ultimately create a different persona than someone else's thoughts, decisions and relationship.

This, I definitely do not agree with. Such factors would influence an individual's perception of a character. Not even just 2D relationships, but 3D relationships work this way as well. Every person has a different perception of their waifu than any other. That doesn't change who their feelings are for. If you need to re-imagine your waifu to the extent that she actually becomes a different character, you may as well go sit in the corner and think yourself up an imaginary girlfriend. I think it's sad to believe that one's waifu exists only in one's mind.
>> No. 15595 [Edit]
>>15583
Dude it is impossible to "claim" a waifu. Are you from 4chan or something?
>> No. 15597 [Edit]
>>15583
You completely misunderstood what >>15275 said.
It's about filling in the blanks, answering question you have that were not answered in any canon material so you are forced to make it up yourself. That's what headcannon means. It's not about re-imagining a character or changing things to your liking.
>> No. 15600 [Edit]
File 140102539440.jpg - (195.40KB , 1366x768 , onodera_face2.jpg )
15600
>>15597
>>15275 is clearly claiming that different headcannon = different waifu. My argument wasn't that having a headcannon different from the next Joe out there means that you changed your waifu. My difference of opinions is that having a different headcannon does not mean that your waifu is unique.

>>15595
I'm well aware that my waifu does not belong to me, and never will. She is her own self. However, that does not keep me from claiming her. This doesn't mean she's off the market for others, it is simply me proclaiming my love for Onodera, and proudly saying that she is my waifu.
>> No. 15602 [Edit]
>>15600
>This doesn't mean she's off the market for others, it is simply me proclaiming my love for Onodera, and proudly saying that she is my waifu.
Ok, sorry I thought you were saying that you don't want others to like her
>> No. 15603 [Edit]
>>15600
>>My difference of opinions is that having a different headcannon does not mean that your waifu is unique.

I would disagree with you. Let's say, for example, that my waifu is originally from show(vn, ln, manga, etc...), where she's in love with mc. While in my headcanon she's in love with me only, and we live together as a couple. Doesn't that difference already make her unique?

I think, it's up to everyone. You can love your waifu from afar, accepting only her canonical appearance, or you can develop your own version of her story, where you are together, and live accordingly to it. And there are also many other variations. Your waifu is as unique, as you decided to perceive her. Whatever feels right for you.
>> No. 15604 [Edit]
File 140103422359.gif - (243.79KB , 500x281 , tumblr_n4ndyaYzfj1r2pvg2o1_r1_500.gif )
15604
>>15603
>Let's say, for example, that my waifu is originally from show(vn, ln, manga, etc...), where she's in love with mc. While in my headcanon she's in love with me only, and we live together as a couple. Doesn't that difference already make her unique?

I'm going to assume you're not simply writing off her canon material and replacing it with your headcanon, because that's not what headcanon is. (And that would also make me very sad.)

Once again. What has changed is your perception of your waifu. See >>15583 . Your experiences, feelings, and relationship are all unique to the two of you. No one else has that same connection. But that doesn't keep others from loving YOUR waifu as well. (As long as the person you love is still based in canon and not imaginary.) Changeing your perception and/or having different experience with a person does not make them a "unique" entity.

On the other hand, please don't change your waifu to suit your whims. Onodera is not an object to me. She is not someone I keep in a poket in the back of my mind. I respect her individuality. I've learned to love and appreciate the things that used to frustrate me about her personality. Instead, change yourself. Grow and better yourself for your waifu. That is what a real relationship is. And everyone needs love.
>> No. 15605 [Edit]
>>15604
>>15583
>>15600
You have a very beautiful waifu, Anon(s).
>> No. 15606 [Edit]
>>15604
Nobody just changes his waifu to his liking and completely disregards the canon material, it's just about filling in the blanks. We already talked about that.
>But that doesn't keep others from loving YOUR waifu as well
That is not true because nobody knows your waifu except for you. No two people think of the exact same things, there are always some subtle differences that often are very important. Truly no two waifus are identical because people interpret things differently and fill the blanks differently.
>> No. 15607 [Edit]
>>15604

>>On the other hand, please don't change your waifu to suit your whims.

Nobody suggests changing waifu to suit one's whims.

>>Onodera is not an object to me. She is not someone I keep in a poket in the back of my mind. I respect her individuality. I've learned to love and appreciate the things that used to frustrate me about her personality.

That's something many people here, including me, can say about their waifus too.

>>Grow and better yourself for your waifu.

Nobody says you shouldn't.

>>As long as the person you love is still based in canon and not imaginary.

But she is imaginary, because canon itself is fiction. Also, i'm sure there are people with their own original characters as their waifus. What about them then?
As >>15606 says, nobody else can know your waifu. And that's your own choice to perceive concept of waifu the way you do. You can even believe she actually exists in this world, if you choose to. But what i'm trying to say, loving a waifu is very personal thing. It's not some kind of religion, and it's not something you can look at objectively. So whatever feels right for you.
>> No. 15610 [Edit]
>>15604
>Changeing your perception and/or having different experience with a person does not make them a "unique" entity.

Certainly, many people can have a waifu based on the same character. Beyond that, though, I would have to disagree that their different experiences with them do not make them 'unique entities'- logically speaking, they HAVE to be unique entities. One single entity cannot have 1-on-1 experiences and memories with multiple people at the same exact time in different settings. As >>15606 mentioned, even if they do use the same canonical character for their waifu, no two people will have the same fantasies/experiences with their waifu. They will end up with different memories and possibly even slightly different personalities in the long run.

To me, reasoning along the lines of 'there can be only one' just seems to be another argument intended to start ridiculous competitions between people that have the same (canon) waifu. Personally, I feel no animosity towards those who choose my waifu. I'm happy that her canon personality is appreciated, and see them as people who are quite likely to have a similar personality to my own.
>> No. 15758 [Edit]
I can't stop thinking about the things !YUNOcchiS2 wrote, every time I see Yuno I have to think about how he said he wants to take baths with her and that he wants to kiss her. I want to kill him, I feel NTR'd. I didn't have this problem in the past with other posts regarding her. I want to kill him.
>> No. 15759 [Edit]
>>15758
When you got a smoken wife, all the dudes is gonna wanna a piece of dat ass. Just gotta learn to deal with it or even take that shit as a complement. Just gotta be all like "hell yeah I bet you wanna do all kinda shit with her but to bad bro I'm the one making her sweat at night."
>> No. 15760 [Edit]
>>15759
She is not a sex object, that is disrespectful as hell. Thanks for trying to cheer me up though.

Post edited on 10th Jun 2014, 3:04am
>> No. 15762 [Edit]
>>15758
Ehh, but don't you want to do those things with her too? Were these just posts on 4chan?
>> No. 15763 [Edit]
>>15758
You are in complete control of your own relationship with your waifu. What you have with her is completely unique and special, and no one can change that but you. Who cares what anyone else thinks or feels towards anyone else? You and her is all that matters.

If you feel bad, then she'll feel bad as well.

Have you even talked to the guy? I'm not saying you should since you have a lot of animosity towards him, but even if you have, you have to put your personal grudges aside.

>>15759
It's fine if you feel those kinds of emotions towards your own waifu, but don't assume everyone else does. There are plenty who only see their waifu as cute, and not sexy in any way.
>> No. 15764 [Edit]
>>15758
I think most people cope with this by understanding the one they love is unique to them. You have your own Yuno and he has his. You each have your own interpretation and image folder of her and your own experiences with her. It's kinda like Emacs, everyone has their own copy and their own collection of ELisp files. Nobody can take "your" Emacs or Yuno away, and you can't do that to anyone else's. Sure they come from the same source, but they're unique to all of you. Does that help?
>> No. 15765 [Edit]
I feel so horrible right now, I can't stop thinking about that guy being happy with Yuno while I miss her. When I think of Yuno right now I can't imagine her being with me like I usually do. It feels so distant and I see him, rather than me, by her side. My chest is burning
I'm so jealous, I can't think about Yuno being with me right now, I feel like she abandoned me.
>> No. 15766 [Edit]
>>15764
Yes I know and I had no problem with other people who also had her as a waifu in the past, but this guy is so similiar to me and so active that it scares me. it is too close to home

>>15762
I feel like there's something weird about his way of talking about this stuff. If I were to do such things with her (i.e. taking a bath) I would wait until she is fine with the thought of doing it and I would wait until she brings it up and I wouldn't try to force something on her she wouldn't like. Even then I would not blog about it on the internet. I don't think she would be OK with me sharing such private stuff about our relationship on the internet for everyone to see. I'm not comfortable with the way he treats her. It was on 4chan, a friend of mine talked about the specific thread it was posted in so I got curious and checked it out, stupid me.

Post edited on 10th Jun 2014, 1:24pm
>> No. 15767 [Edit]
>>15765
Haha, I usually just ignore people that claim my waifu as theirs, no one ever stood out as a distinct rival or similar to me either... Probably because I'm so crazy and random sometimes (you can call em chuuni antics nowadays) and I overanalyze stuff and I feel that gives me a distinct identity. Maybe that's just narcissism speaking though.

>>15766
Waiting for her feels a really passive way to look at things for me, although to be honest I've had those sentiments before. Even then I feel like in a lot of cases you'd have to make the first move, even if that would seem a bit aggressive.
>> No. 15768 [Edit]
ehh in a sense I kind of guess what you mean though, I'm searching the guy's posts on 4chan and he just seems too... I don't know, bubbly and proud and really confident as opposed to serious? He doesn't seem as bad as You Are (Not) Kevin-kun though (he's supposed to be some sort of Duchess now too...) I'd never be able to blend in with those sorts of posts.
>> No. 15769 [Edit]
>>15766
I think your best bet is to just ignore anything those 4chan clowns say.
>> No. 15776 [Edit]
>>15769
You say that so easily, but his shit is everywhere. Now that the waifu.pl link is at the top of the page I can't even go on /mai/ anymore without thinking about him.

>>15764
Apropos image folder
I feel like he defiles all of her nice pictures, whenever I see him use a picture of her I have to immediately delete it from my folder.

Post edited on 15th Jun 2014, 9:57am
>> No. 15777 [Edit]
>>15776

I have the same problem with some obnoxious poster as well. My advice is to not let it get to you. Hatred is not going to get you anywhere, save make you angry and upset. There is nothing you can do, so let it go and not worry about it. Focus on your own happiness with her.
>> No. 15778 [Edit]
>>15776
I don't really have any advice to give, but I want to say I have gone through the same sort of thing and it fucking sucks. I completely quit the internet for a year because of him.
>> No. 15780 [Edit]
>>15778
Heh, maybe thats I never see the other guy who has the same waifu post here any more.
>> No. 15787 [Edit]
>>15777
>>15778
Thank you, it is nice knowing I'm not alone
>> No. 16229 [Edit]
>>14921
Personally it's not something I get too bothered over - I mean expecting no one else to feel to same way is a bit childish, especially when the character is reasonably popular. In my case she's from a relatively popular manga, but I've come across a few people with similar feelings as I.

Initially it felt a bit strange, but I found that talking to them one-to-one made all negativity vanish, it helps to see that there's another person behind those posts.
>> No. 16235 [Edit]
I tend to be an irrationally jealous person, which is why I guess I'm lucky to be in love with someone who isn't popular/a major character. The few fans he has treat him decently, though I've yet to see someone who is obsessed with him alone.

The closest incident that has ever come close to another having him as a husbando was when an artist I like drew a daki cover of him. However, I don't think they take it seriously.
>> No. 16254 [Edit]
>>16235
>However, I don't think they take it seriously.

Not saying to to you, just in general: I always felt that thinking that is very rude and dismissive towards the other person. Unless you got definite proof, I believe it's always better to give the benefit of the doubt, after all you can't judge someone strictly by their online presence.
After all, people express their feeling in different ways, there's not just one "right" way.
>> No. 16255 [Edit]
>>16254
I disagree, being obsessive is not the norm so I don't assume they are until I see the opposite.
>> No. 16257 [Edit]
>>16254
I actually did ask them about waifuism and their beliefs, but they replied by saying that they aren't involved with any characters. Though they are attracted to 2D alone we don't share a husbando. Their attraction to him (and his brother) is not romantic, just a mix of sexual and platonic.
But I definitely see where you're coming from and why someone could be offended by my saying that.
>> No. 16304 [Edit]
>>16254
I completely agree. Looking down upon a person's honest feelings is pretentious and only breeds useless negativity. Plus keep in mind how most people keep their most cherished and sensitive emotions private. I'm sure my beloved would never stand for something like that, as that line of thought goes against her entire personality.

When I see people wishing ill - or god forbid, death - on others who just happen to love the same girl, it always saddens me. That's just horrible and unthinkable. It'd be rejecting everything I learned from her, and I could never look at my love the same way again. But to be fair, those people are probably just really insecure about their feelings.

Also, just to share an anecdotal example: once I talked in-depth to someone else who "shares my love". All I can say that it was a really insightful and positive experience, even though I felt extremely bothered and uncomfortable initially. We still chat from time-to-time, even! But breaking down that wall was a huge load off my back, and I feel like her and I have grown closer together as that other dude does not plague my thoughts any more.
>> No. 16305 [Edit]
>>16304
>But to be fair, those people are probably just really insecure about their feelings.
By saying that you're also only looking down on them. You're no better than them.
>> No. 16306 [Edit]
>>16305
Insecurity is by no means a measure of intensity. It's a question of attitude.

You could be the most amazing basketball player in the world, yet still feel insecure if you feel the need to belittle and attack others for their lack of ability. It's a mental state, that's usually temporary until one finds peace with their emotions.
>> No. 16307 [Edit]
>>16306
Ah so you're projecting. I see...
>> No. 16308 [Edit]
>>16307
What? Sorry I'm not clear what you mean. I might have used that word wrong, English isn't my native language. And I'm no better than anyone, I'm just as imperfect as anyone else, I would have liked to share my views.
>> No. 16309 [Edit]
>>16308
There are a hundred reasons why a person could belittle and attack someone who has the same waifu. Yet you're saying it must be because they are feeling insecure.
I say that's bullshit, I assume that you felt insecure while you had that negative impression of that other person you mentioned in >>16304 and when you talked to him your feeling of insecurity vanished and now you're projecting your experience onto others.
>> No. 16310 [Edit]
>>16309
That was just speculation, it's not even my main point, please stop attacking me based on that. Of course I felt insecure too, so of course I go off by my own experiences.
>> No. 16626 [Edit]
I know this is not my blog and stuff, but I can't sleep and I really feel the need to get this out. I'm hoping that maybe someone can help me.


>>15758
4 months later I don't feel any better. I don't feel cheated anymore, but the things !YUNOcchiS2 posts deeply offend me.
Why do they offend me? I don't have a problem with him having Yuno as his waifu, I don't mind people who do. If some random guy posts something disrespectful I can just brush it off. If someone also loves her I don't mind either, it doesn't bother me and I don't get jealous.

But I have a problem no one else seems to have.

What bothers me about S2 is that I don't feel like he treats her well at all, and I believe she deserves someone much better than him. He posts a LOT of very private things about her every day on the internet for everyone to see. Sometimes the things he posts are also very inappropriate I feel. (stressed nutbladder, etc) I'm certain she would not want him to post such private things about their relationship.
I contacted him multiple times over email, steam and skype and I've talked to him, hoping I would understand his position and his viewpoints and the reasons as to why he posts such things.

I feel like he uses Yuno as an avatar to hide his fears behind, he said that he suffers from social anxiety and that he pushes his boundaries by posting about her. (hence the name and avatar spamming)
He himself admitted he doesn't think Yuno would like the things he posts. He said he does not care about her feelings because she's not real anyways.
How can you say you love her when you don't care about her emotions?

What bothers me also is that I seem to be the only one who minds. I often see him praised, how cute the stuff he posts is or how nice his waifupl page is or how much he must be in love.
He does not deserve to be praised, he offends Yuno.

I hate hating him, I don't dislike him for fun. I wish I could just ignore his posts. I want to stop hating him. It's exhausting.

>>15136
Posts like this also make me feel bad, because I would agree. (EDIT: Now that I think about it I don't agree, but this changes nothing.)
I feel like a huge asshole. (But then again I don't think Yuno likes him either.)
Am I insecure? I don't think I am insecure at all because usually people who have her as their waifu don't bother me and I tend to be confident, but I'd like to hear someone else's opinion on this.

Can someone help me? I don't want to hate him, but the things he posts about are so inappropraite. I know it's just opinions, and not everyone loves his waifu the same way, but the point is that Yuno would not be comfortable with the things he does.
I'm not trying to change the way he posts, that's impossible, I want to change my way of thinking somehow so I can at least be at peace.


>>15777
>>15778
Were those cases similiar to this?

I'm happy with my relationship with Yuno. I'm not jealous. I'm really offended and frustrated. I hope no one is going to misunderstand this.

Post edited on 17th Sep 2014, 11:39pm
>> No. 16627 [Edit]
>>16626
Well, the internet is a brutal place like that. You can't really stop a strong tide of opinion. A lot of people do just see the waifu thing as a joke, more than the hardcore ones (and I feel few of the hardcore ones have the capability to stand up to this massive tide) and YunocchiS2! is there to amuse them.

As people say just try to avoid wherever he goes if you have no other option, I guess that means staying away from 4chan and waifu.pl as your two main places. I can imagine it'd suck trying to get images and seeing his comments though, maybe you'll be forced into drawing your own art that way. I think I've only seen him post once here though and that post has been buried with others I think.

Ultimately it's up to you to change your own worldview and get over it I believe -- I personally have been forced to get over a lot of things that really got me down in the past even if "justice wasn't served" or whatever, it's pretty much the best option. Didn't really have anybody to vent or cry in a piss pool either, my friend would say something like this to me except in even harsher language.
>> No. 16628 [Edit]
>>16627
He also posts on here, on /mai/, regularly. Avoiding him is hard and I don't feel like that solves my problem, it's just a workaround that doesn't work very well.
In the end I think I can only get over it when I manage to change my mind, but it's difficult.
Thanks for responding.
>> No. 16629 [Edit]
>>16628
I've been here for a while, and looking through catalog I can only find >>16174, >>16176, and >>16513 that can be his posts, which aren't that obnoxious. Not sure if I'd call that "regularly"...
>> No. 16630 [Edit]
>>16629
Like I said, I talked to him and he told me he posts here regularly without images for the past two years. I can recognize a lot of his posts but I don't want to get into that.

If we're talking about ignoring and forgetting him it also does not matter if his post is obnoxious or not. When I see him post I am reminded that he exists and is active.

I tried ignoring him for months, it does not work well so I have to try something different.

Post edited on 17th Sep 2014, 9:30pm
>> No. 16632 [Edit]
>>16631
Ehh, there are different sorts of people and different sorts of friendships. Elite is probably a pretty serious guy. (INTJ)
>> No. 16633 [Edit]
File 14110199776.jpg - (32.93KB , 343x228 , Kanako (94).jpg )
16633
>>16626
There was once a guy who frequented this site called Yasuo who had the same waifu as me. He's stopped posting for a long time now. In all honesty I have probably alienated him the same way this yunnochiS2 guy has alienated you by 'defiling' his waifu or something. Its either that or he got sick of this lifestyle. I sorta miss him, he seemed like a decent person.
>> No. 16634 [Edit]
>>16633
What do you mean by defiling?
>> No. 16635 [Edit]
File 141104949597.jpg - (97.20KB , 500x600 , 45951780_p31.jpg )
16635
>>16626
>Posts like this also make me feel bad

No, my posts were aimed at some idiot that belittled anyone who would not go start out fights with anyone that had the same partner as them, which I had to make a rant about it.

>He himself admitted he doesn't think Yuno would like the things he posts. He said he does not care about her feelings because she's not real anyways.

I have nothing against him, but if you feel that he shouldn't use her as an avatar because he's using her for attention, then by all means, act like what a husband would do and do it if it makes you feel better. But to be honest, if I was in this situation, I would not even care, for the ones that really care about his 'pseudo-devotion' and praising them are a bunch of nobodies that doesn't even actually matter at all. That and if he isn't worthy enough for Yuno because he hasn't bother to devote himself to her, then why does it matter? He would be just a speck to you if you and him were competing for her love. Eventually in a few years, if he probably realize Yuno wasn't the one for him in the first place, then he could probably move on and stop loving her, because that's the way I see it anyway. I have witnessed that even some people leave their waifu because they don't feel that it's the most appropriate lifestyle for them.

The best way to think is that you communicate to Yuno on a very frequent basis and just ignore him. Filtering it out with your thoughts is the best way to go. Paying attention to him would feed his existence and you will continue doing so if you don't shove off those anxious feelings of yours. Don't give him this victory, don't even think of lending him that easy win. You have the right to worry about how he would treat Yuno and I don't blame you, but I think the only way to get rid of these malicious thoughts is to think that Yuno would find it hilarious that some fan of hers is using those pictures in an inappropriate way and just find another topic to talk about. I know he might be constantly everywhere but if the thoughts come backs again, then you could shut off your computer, take a breath of fresh air, take a long walk with Yuno besides you and have a deep long talk about anything except anything related to those thoughts. You should worry about Yuno more, more than just focus on him and change your primary goal into making Yuno into the happiest woman alive, instead of hating on how this person the way he is actually treating Yuno. There's no way you can change the way he acts as you had mentioned before but you can change the way you act towards your precious Yuno by dedicating your life towards her. Because I think your partner is what truly matters, no one else really does.
>> No. 16636 [Edit]
I'd like to hear your reply because some of the things in your post I didn't really get. I also edited this post and I'd like to her someone's thought on the following things.


>>16635
It's not like I never do anything with Yuno. I can't stop thinking about her and I interact with her on a daily basis for hours. I never stopped spending time with her because of him and I don't plan on stopping. I already do what you advice me to do. I spend more time with Yuno than hating on him.

I don't think Yuno would find it funny and just brush it off, she would probably be uncomfortable and that's why I also feel uncomfortable. Saying he's a fan oh her also feels weird, Yuno is not an idol, it feels more like he's a creepy stalker.

I don't think he doesn't devote himself to her, he just does it in a different way.
I feel like it's more that treats her like an anime charater. He does not treat her like he would treat a real person. (He even said if she were real he would change his posting behaviour.) I guess it's his way of doing things, and it should not bother me, but because of it I feel like she is lower than a human to him. She deserves someone better than that.

One of the main issues is probably that I'm not sure if he loves her or not. He told me he loves her, and I think there's the possibility that he does, but like I said his posts are so disrespectful... they truly shock and disgust me.

I mean it's only natural that you treat the person you love with respect, right? Well apparently he loves her but doesn't respect her.
Because of this I also get the vibe he could be a bandwagon jumper who just has a waifu cause it's the new cool thing to do.

>...because he's using her for attention
Not necessary for attention, he hides his fears behind her because he's a coward.

>then by all means, act like what a husband would do and do it if it makes you feel better.
What do you mean? You mean I should attack him verbally? That's useless.

>Paying attention to him would feed his existence
Do you mean that literally? I think it is unlikely he does it for attention.

>Don't give him this victory, don't even think of lending him that easy win.
This is not war. His goal isn't to offend me. I guess you're just trying to cheer me up..

>He would be just a speck to you if you and him were competing for her love.
I have no doubts about this.

Thanks for responding.

Post edited on 19th Sep 2014, 5:53pm
>> No. 16637 [Edit]
>>16636
>she would probably be uncomfortable and that's why I also feel uncomfortable. Saying he's a fan oh her also feels weird, Yuno is not an idol, it feels more like he's a creepy stalker.

Thats funny because he could say the same about you. What makes it truly ironic is your actually the one obsessively stalking and harassing the guy.
>> No. 16638 [Edit]
>>16637
No, I don't post private or disrespectful things about her or our relationship online. I would never do anything she'd be uncomfortable with.

I'm not stalking him, I hate reading his stuff and I don't want to see it and I don't actively look for it.
Not sure if you could say I'm harrassing him.. talking behind his back like this feels kind of wrong but he can come and tell his side of the story any time.
>> No. 16640 [Edit]
File 141108551425.jpg - (135.05KB , 900x645 , 1403452473339.jpg )
16640
I believe in separate copies of waifus (like that one picture with miku as an example but i don't have it on my computer) so when i see someone else who has Miia as their's than i usually like them for having good taste
>> No. 16645 [Edit]
File 141119105322.jpg - (14.37KB , 130x241 , Kanako (12).jpg )
16645
>>16634
He seemed very devoted to her. I probably irked him a little or, as you described, gave him a feeling of being 'ntred' just by associating with her.
>> No. 16646 [Edit]
>>16636
I edited this post and it sums up my thoughts pretty well I believe. It'd make me happy if someone (Iorin?) could give me a bit of input on this.
>> No. 16647 [Edit]
>>16646
Alright, I will try to make my thoughts as clear as possible, although I can get a bit confusing at times.
>>16636
>I already do what you advice me to do.
So you kept this for a long time, so that's pretty good so far. And from what I have seen and giving a bit of thought so far by prying a bit into the whole situation, it's not a matter of competition (as you mentioned) but rather you're shocked from the content he is posting about Yuno. I think you don't really care about him per se, but worry about Yuno. Your version of Yuno would probably give a damn about his posts or the actions he would treat Yuno, which does irritate you.

>Yuno is not an idol, it feels more like he's a creepy stalker.
Well, when I meant fan, it doesn't really fit at all. But yes, that's what I generally meant, a creepy stalker of all sorts. Apply it to a real life situation however, you would have probably call the authorities to sort out this problem, which in this scenario, that's something I can't really input my thoughts to it because I cannot execute those actions. Which is why...

>What do you mean? You mean I should attack him verbally? That's useless.
If something that bothers you, particularly with two different interpretations of how Yuno would act, I don't believe I could take part of deciding what actions you should have done, because ultimately this is your responsibility to deal with the matter. I also obviously don't know how Yuno would act because I don't truly know her that well other than watching Hidamari Sketch and observing how she acts in the show. Which is why when I said 'act like what a husband would do and do it if it makes you feel better', you could execute any actions that you might see fit particularly with the situation. Unless you don't know what to do, then I could probably think of a way to guide you out of there.

>Do you mean that literally? I think it is unlikely he does it for attention.
>This is not war. His goal isn't to offend me. I guess you're just trying to cheer me up..

I was basically basing that whole 'competition' concept on
>Why do they offend me?
>What bothers me also is that I seem to be the only one who minds. I often see him praised, how cute the stuff he posts is or how nice his waifupl page is or how much he must be in love.
He does not deserve to be praised, he offends Yuno.
>Can someone help me?
>I want to change my way of thinking somehow so I can at least be at peace.

Although the more I read the situation over and over again, the more likely you're right as not treating it as competition. But! I believe it is more that you are anxious about him. You're more anxious that out of everyone who would treat Yuno, that it's him that is treating you and your version of Yuno inappropriately. I believe it's more of an exposure of all sorts, you don't seem to mind anyone insulting Yuno because you don't have to see those foolish opinions again, but because you frequently visit the places where he frequents, then shit starts to matter, because you see those posts a lot, they tend to be annoying.

Which again, >(stressed nutbladder, etc) emphasizes your anxiety because that is a symptom of anxiety.

>One of the main issues is probably that I'm not sure if he loves her or not.
These are other examples where you're anxious about him. Is he treating her right? I don't know whether he truly loves her or not? I mean it's only natural that you treat the person you love with respect, right? Well apparently he loves her but doesn't respect her.
I can smell the signs of anxiety right there. Particularly when it's still what, 4 months?

I am probably not the one to witness those who would treat my waifu shit yet (obviously I shove off any shitty opinions of Iori like dust) and I hopefully don't experience it so far but I know there are some others that are not treating their waifu right. And tonnes and tonnes of people even, which some of them might be bandwagoning and aren't taking it seriously. To be honest, even if I do feel a bit irritated, there's no use in convincing them to treat the way you want to, as much it really disgusts you or not.

What I want to try to achieve is trying to answer this problem;
>I want to change my way of thinking somehow so I can at least be at peace
The only solution to this is what you have already taken, ignoring and taking him out of existence completely. If you see his posts again, then set your mind to auto-ignore as if the posts weren't to exist. Also, try to find ways to relieve anxiety every time you encounter him and stop thinking about him completely. This is what I do to control myself if I see any idiot trying to proclaim his love for her when he truly doesn't, because what can I say if my opinion of how to treat a waifu is wrong with some people but other people think it's right? Trying to approach him is useless and there's no way I am going to sit down there wasting my time whether he's gonna treat her right or not, because chances are they won't fit your criteria of how they should act towards their waifu. And what if they don't love her? You can't tell them to stop and ultimately you will just end up ignoring them because eventually they probably won't post anymore or leave her for someone else.

You can be right about your rant in how ridiculous on how he 'claims' to love her but not treating her right, which some others could wholeheartedly agree on, which can be quite common for people actually. But does venting about the problem change a thing? Not really, because the more you worry about it, the more likely this whole problem here will stay in the back of your mind. You might not be consciously thinking that he isn't treating Yuno right being a problem for you, but you will subconsciously think of it. And it sticks in your brain for the long term (4 months is pretty long for something to be forgotten right now as it still bothers you) to the point that even if you want to talk to your waifu, the thought of this man comes up into your head. Maybe it's best to not even write/discuss/whatever about him anymore and every time he bothers you, start writing up an event of you and your Yuno. Record the days you been together in a diary (with the permission of Yuno of course) and heck start doing it now if you like. You are already getting it there, just keep up the pace with being with your waifu and you could get this done and over with. But don't expect to be in peace in just a flick of a finger, I believe it's going to take up a long time to stop worrying about him completely.
>> No. 16648 [Edit]
>>16647
Thanks a lot for the reply. The first paragraph is spot on.

>chances are they won't fit your criteria of how they should act towards their waifu

Yeah, that's how it is but the thing is that he knowingly treats her in a way she would not like it.
Why would he do something he knows she won't want?
I don't understand it in the least and that's why it makes me want to go crazy. Normally I don't have a problem with people loving their waifu in whatever ways they want, but seriously... You can't have romantic love without respect, can you?

I don't see his posts very often at all because I avoid them best I can, it just keeps popping up into my mind. Most I see is probably people praising him, which is just as bad to me.

I know I'm also anxious, but what difference does it make? I knew that already.

I've been thinking about never mentioning him before, but I'm afraid if I never talk about this to anyone I will only feel worse because it will get all bottled up. When I at least see people agree with me it lifts some of the anxiety. Should I just completely forbid myself to ever mention him or think about him?


>Which again, >(stressed nutbladder, etc) emphasizes your anxiety because that is a symptom of anxiety.
That was an example. What does giving an example have to do with me being anxious? (I'm not trying to deny that I'm anxious)
>> No. 16649 [Edit]
>>16648
>Yeah, that's how it is but the thing is that he knowingly treats her in a way she would not like it.
>Why would he do something he knows she won't want?
Eh, there are other threads about this I think. A lot of people already feel too pathetic for their waifus and feel that they're never even have a chance to actually make her happy so they just allow whatever in their escapism. In this case his relationship is knowingly with a pretend Yuno, not the one he gets from the show.

I honestly had this problem with my waifu, as well as just not being as good in my escapism as many of you are.
>> No. 16650 [Edit]
>>16648
>but the thing is that he knowingly treats her in a way she would not like it
>You can't have romantic love without respect, can you?

I think it's like smoking, people smoke knowing that they harm themselves, but ultimately they feel better.
For him, I think it's his easy way out. He knows he isn't treating her right, but he continues it this way, because it makes him feel better.
It's an addiction, as with all addiction, you can't just take nicotine and instantly quit smoking. Same in this case, he has to have strong willpower and confidence to believe he is treating her right rather than committing all these actions.

>Most I see is probably people praising him, which is just as bad to me.

As I said before, they are probably a bunch of nobodies, which they shouldn't matter at the very least. And are these nobodies would just look at a glance where they see somebody posting merchandise and baking cakes think that husband is really dedicated? Most of these so-called nobodies are probably bandwagoners. Let me tell you this, do you particularly remember someone who fell in love with Hibiki roughly two years ago, who had a bunch of Hibiki merchandise, displayed his whole love for her filled with merchandise and his photos were top-notch on Christmas and everyone praised how much dedicated he is? Want to know in a little secret? Turns out, right now he left her for an actual woman, because he is sick of people insulting his waifu. That's another story to tell however. By the end of the day, you should know that the praise for some people is not worth anything but empty words.

>Why should he be praised when he himself admit he doesn't truly love her?
People are shallow enough to see that if someone were to prove their love through huge the amount of merchandise and good photo skills, that you are already dedicated to your waifu. I have seen this a couple of times in Valentines/Christmas collages on some other site you probably would all know, where idiots believe that they only way to love their waifu, is to have these requirements. It doesn't prove anything and it ruins the actual purpose of Christmas and with any praise out there, it doesn't worth anything if they praise a man with a picture of their waifu because chances are those people praising are probably jumping on a bandwagon as well.

>I know I'm also anxious, but what difference does it make?
Reducing anxiety is what I try to accomplish here. It's a bit of OCD for me and I just want to emphasize on reducing anxiety, because it will harm your health if you have it for a long time as it increases your blood pressure, etc. Basically if it makes you anxious in the long term, you will obviously not feel better at all.

>That was an example. What does giving an example have to do with me being anxious?
I thought you were actually experiencing the symptoms and again a bit of my OCD on my side.

>Should I just completely forbid myself to ever mention him or think about him?
This is probably for the best. Getting rid of him out of your mind subconsciously is the one way to do it, otherwise you would get way more anxious which could make these problems worse for you. If ever, I believe if you could install a filtering script here, every time you see his posts, clicking the hide button quickly in a second should relieve you temporarily. Also, you could consider avoiding places where he go, but that's absolutely difficult in this situation.

>but I'm afraid if I never talk about this to anyone I will only feel worse because it will get all bottled up.
If it all comes to it and these problems still happen, you might be against this but I think there are other communities or sites you could explore to make friends with and you could vent to them that way. After all,
>When I at least see people agree with me it lifts some of the anxiety.
It's something you might consider doing to find friends to talk to. Of course, you don't need to make friends straight away, but if you find someone who shares the same thoughts with you, then having someone to rely on is a good thing to have. Not only the matter is a private it also benefits as no one else other than a friend that you trust dearly knows, which could be a good thing if you feel guilty talking about someone like that. Not that I think you are actually guilty of doing this and being straight out honest than just lying in the shadows. That takes a huge amount of courage to vent like that.
It can be a double edged sword however, as there are many backstabbing idiots out there. Just be careful when you do try to make a friend out there, the internet is a harsh world itself.

>>16649
>I honestly had this problem with my waifu
To be honest, I am really really pathetic for Iori and she's way too perfect for me. I knowingly accept that because 3D people like us doesn't deserve 2D perfection. That however doesn't mean you should give up trying to improve yourselves for her and not do anything, because if she was there for you, would she approve what you would have done for her? Unless your waifu have highly strict standards, if she has no certain requirements for a what man has other than loving her properly and treating her with respect, then you could definitely make her happy. It's my goal to make her happy, no matter how impossible the task is, because I know if she were to exist, I have a way to make her happy. And that I don't want to see a tear ever flowing from her eyes because I love her.

>as well as just not being as good in my escapism as many of you are
I have awfully terrible imagination, so my fantasy scenarios with her are short. But at least that should be something that lasts for a day. You just have to try imagining yourself with her. Not to the extent of tulpa shit, because that wouldn't really be her, but a gentle imagination showing your daily activities with her should be good to start with. Don't start out big, but rather start out small is what I mean.
>> No. 16651 [Edit]
>>16650
Thanks for the help. I already have friends I talk to about this issue, but they don't have so many good tips.

Some of the people who praise him I know, they're not all bandwagon jumpers.

Don't you have any tips on how I could be more open minded or something? Like I said in the first place, I tried ignoring him for 4 months now and I had no success whatsoever so I was hoping to resolve this in a different manner by changing my way of thinking.

>Not to the extent of tulpa shit, because that wouldn't really be her
Now that's a ridiculous claim.
>> No. 16652 [Edit]
>>16651
>Some of the people who praise him I know, they're not all bandwagon jumpers.
Are they your friends? Because in that case that's going to end up in a dilemma. However, like I mentioned before, even if they might not seem to be bandwagon jumpers, they might not take the entire thing seriously (remember the Hibiki dude?) or they haven't bothered enough to see how much he would treat his waifu and instead focusing on just praising how he baked a cake for her or whatever.

>Don't you have any tips on how I could be more open minded or something?
It's not that you are not open minded because you already explored the options of negotiating and talking to the other guy already. That's as much open-minded as you get. The only way to be more open-minded is to not take him ever seriously and just be friends with him, but that would do more harm than good, unless you both manage to solve the problems together and resolve it entirely.

>Now that's a ridiculous claim.
Sorry, but personally for me, I just hate anything that is involved with getting a tulpa. Not that I could stop someone from making one themselves, by all means they could go right ahead. I could be entirely wrong about my claim, but my imagination with her is all I need, not creating another malicious entity that is born within myself.
>> No. 16653 [Edit]
>>16652
They were not my friends, but still.. I don't think it's fair to say he is a badnwagon jumper only because his opinion differs from mine.

I will just go ahead and try what you suggested and stop thinking and talking to him. Thanks a lot for your help again.



>Sorry, but personally for me, I just hate anything that is involved with getting a tulpa. Not that I could stop someone from making one themselves, by all means they could go right ahead. I could be entirely wrong about my claim, but my imagination with her is all I need, not creating another malicious entity that is born within myself.

Hey man I don't like tulpa stuff either.
Thing is I felt like you basically said "If you only use your imagination a little bit it's her, but if you use your imagination a lot it's not her and you should feel bad."
To be honest that offended me because I use my imagination a lot. I hope you didn't mean it that way. Okay?
>> No. 16654 [Edit]
>>16653
You're welcome. I hope everything works out for you eventually and you get this all sorted.

>Thing is I felt like you basically said "If you only use your imagination a little bit it's her, but if you use your imagination a lot it's not her and you should feel bad."
To be honest that offended me because I use my imagination a lot. I hope you didn't mean it that way. Okay?

That is not what I meant.
Having lots of imagination =/= tulpa shit
What I meant is you can imagine as much as you want (I mean what harm could you get from having tonnes and tonnes of imagination?) and obviously build your way up from starting small, but when I mean going into tulpa territory, that's when you should stop there. And having tulpa is not imaginative territory, it's hallucinating territory and that's when I think if someone is going into tulpa stage then they need to seek help.
>> No. 16655 [Edit]
>>16654
All good, thanks.
>> No. 16656 [Edit]
>>16652
>>16650
Hey, I don't know the guy or the full situation so forgitve me if I'm wrong, but isn't it quite rude and unfair to call Hibiki dude a bandwagoner and say he wasn't serious? I'm sure he really did love her, but shit happens and people change. That doesn't make what he felt for Hibiki at the time any less valid. Plus, I'd rather not name names, but there's much worse offenders out there, anyway.
>> No. 16657 [Edit]
>>16656
That is true, but I am trying to attack those who try to praise someone entirely based on efforts but not knowing their true emotions or intentions are because they don't know them well enough. I am fully aware what has happened for months and besides whether he is serious or not back then doesn't matter, because he's over the whole ordeal. I don't think he would find it rude, much less would give a shit about it because he doesn't care about Hibiki anymore. He's too much busy being engaged with his actual partner or whatever. What's in the past is left in the past.

Although, if there's a better way to show that praises are nothing but empty words, without offending anyone, I would probably follow that approach though. It's hard enough when I am very blunt person myself.
>> No. 16658 [Edit]
>>16652
I just wanted to tell you, as a former "tulpamancer", that your claims are absolutely correct. To everyone: DON'T EVEN TRY.
>> No. 16695 [Edit]
>>14921
Here are my two cents.
>>people who hate it when they find someone else who has the same waifu as them.

There are about 0% chances that I will meet such person in the real life because I am very closeted about this. If I will meet this person online I won't certainly call him bro.

>>Would it not be more beneficial if they talked about the character to the other person? That way they both might learn more about her by reading someone else's perspective on her. It's possible that they may have two completely different reasons as to why they love her so much

I've had very bad experience with this. I was visiting a board exclusively dedicated to the waifus (now I undestand that it had nothing to do with waifus) from a single franchise. The only perspective I've got on her from there was a "slutty bi-sexual bimbo". Even now remembering what I saw and read there makes my heart bleed. Maybe it was a wrong board, maybe it were wrong people there, maybe both. Maybe it's that the whole fandom is doomed. I admit it was just my own bad experience, but you can't deny that such people exist and visit boards. Now I can't get rid of the prejudice that any person who has the same character as me as his waifu just stores gigabytes of r34 with her for his jerking off sessions. Maybe those over-protective guys have had similar experiences. I can't say for them. My main point is below.

Maybe, there is a guy just like me in his mental closet who threats her just like me or even better. But the thing is, I don't care. It is his perspective and his story not mine, and I am not interested in it. I have my own story and I am interested in it's natural development, without any interferences.
>> No. 16712 [Edit]
File 141237283516.jpg - (466.88KB , 960x1280 , 20.jpg )
16712
It doesn't bother me at all. Specially as a western character, Alice is immensely popular as a waifu. Hell, there's at least a brohno whose waifu is Alice, I've seen him post around, I think there might be two. I often don't feel like posting, so having them represent my waifu is actually kind of exciting, as we get to celebrate our waifu a lot more. To my Alicebros: keep it up. I'll be working on the shrine. Together we can do some serious work here!

However, part of this feeling might be because I believe I love her more than anybody could. Truly, I have this firm conviction that I'm somehow totally meant for her. A form of megalomania perhaps. Therefore, I don't feel threatened or jealous of other people. High on my own convinction, I don't get into conflict. Then again, I might be reading into it too much. But yes, I'm fine with waifu sharing.
>> No. 16714 [Edit]
>>16712
She's popular? I've never seen her posted in any waifu discussions beyond myself and you and there's not exactly very much fanart.
>> No. 16715 [Edit]
File 141238178791.jpg - (0.98MB , 760x1250 , 22.jpg )
16715
>>16714
I think so, she's popular on western sites. Deviantart, Facebook, etc. There's a lot of fanart out there. Granted, this is the only place I've seen people refer to her as "waifu", but judging from the hundreds of thousands of fans on other sites, even if they're not familiar with the word we use, chances are some love her to this degree.

Also, in the artbook, American McGee said that the team used fanart as an inspiration while making Madness Returns, so she was already a "thing" back then.

Granted, your idea of popular might be different from mine, but this is what I meant.

Post edited on 3rd Oct 2014, 5:18pm
>> No. 16717 [Edit]
>>16715
Ah, that explains it. I don't have any accounts on social networking sites and I can't stand wading through the huge amounts of edgemaster teenagers that post their crappy drawings of her on dA. I guess I haven't seen her discussed much on imageboard sites, which is my sole indicator of popularity.
>> No. 16729 [Edit]
File 141266534672.jpg - (20.01KB , 245x330 , mrqm5sRunn1qfb8rfo1_250.jpg )
16729
>>16714
>>16715
I like her too, very much. I've wanted to do some fanart myself, but she and the entire game's art are so beautiful that I just don't dare. Maybe after Otherlands, who knows.
>> No. 16774 [Edit]
File 141307037927.jpg - (371.01KB , 709x1000 , Alice_(American_McGee's)_full_1685176.jpg )
16774
>>16729
Same. I've been meaning to arrange Marshall Crutcher's tracks in Madness Returns for a while, but then I end up channelling this motivation into something else. Gotta count my blessings though.
>> No. 17019 [Edit]
File 141671133410.png - (75.84KB , 500x375 , 1391594468573.png )
17019
For the most part, Waifu sharing doesn't bother me.

When I see somebody else talk about Rukia in a positive manner I'm always sure to comment on their great taste, especially if they've adopted her as their Waifu, it always makes me happy to see other people appreciate her.

I'm not too keen on 'Waifu Claimers' and if I see anyone outright claiming Rukia as theirs and theirs alone I'll just ignore them, it doesn't phase me, because as you say, just because somebody else loves her doesn't mean anything is going to affect me in anyway.

That said I do express concern for those who've been pushed under the rug in place of a recognized member with a recognized Waifu.
What I'm trying to say is that it's usually tripfags who become associated with a character and everybody else recognizes the two and any other poor anon who is in love with the same character is outshadowed by the Tripfag who gains all the attention for their love of that character.

I won't lie, I've had fears in the past of somebody else jumping aboard the threads with a tripcode posting all over the place about their love for Rukia and everybody appropriates them together while I'm just left in the shadows.

That all said, I have pretty much affirmed a main stay as the frequent 'Rukiaanon' in /a/'s threads and I unbeknown to me I might be pushing another Rukiaanon into the shadows which seems rather sad.
>> No. 17021 [Edit]
Well, I don't claim Hanako or feel jealous of other people who have her as their waifu, but I do feel like most of them don't really understand her as a person. Most seem to feel pity for her due to her trauma/lack of friends and confuse that feeling for love. It seems that a lot of people didn't pay attention to the final chapters where the "moral of the story" was that she didn't want to be coddled or pitied. She just allowed her friends to do so so they wouldn't abandon her. Because of this, I feel that people who have her as their waifu for the sole purpose "protecting her" or "saving her" are really just furthering her sense of worthlesness and keeping her from truly expressing herself.
>> No. 18126 [Edit]
File 143190780830.png - (1.58MB , 1103x1000 , 1338764241941.png )
18126
>>16712
Hey, did you ever happen to post on 4chan's /v/ about making a Shrine dedicated to Alice? I vividly remember a poster there claiming to desire to build a shrine for her. He even posted a picture of it's current state and while he's done something, there's still more to do.

This was around Summer last year, mind you.
>> No. 18127 [Edit]
File 143199948556.jpg - (101.99KB , 400x500 , 50198966_p0.jpg )
18127
>>18126
It wasn't me since I don't go to 4chan. I made an online shrine though.
>> No. 19757 [Edit]
File 146023844078.jpg - (54.75KB , 498x500 , image.jpg )
19757
It wouldn't bother me, if someone had the same waifu as me (I have not met anyone who has yet), I would be nice to them.
>> No. 19782 [Edit]
As someone who's "won" a waifu shitposting war that I didn't even want, I'd suggest that you don't do that. I have enough experience with dealing with other people who also like my darling to say that it's usually very easy to ignore them, if you somehow think that it's somehow too beta to try to get along with them.

Then again I'm not even sure if the guy I argued with even loved her, since he sure "fell out of love with her" fast when I started defending my love (read: got us both banned from 4chan). And that was after months of him telling me that I wasn't allowed to love her whenever I posted her in the threads for her series, so ignoring him didn't really work that time.

Internet drama is stupid and it won't make your waifu real, so just hope that you won't run into a shitposter who has decided to use her as an avatar or something.
>> No. 19812 [Edit]
File 146090066320.png - (794.55KB , 850x1240 , sample_a16d4c0d33bad3f6f40fd8904d45b91e30dab0d7.png )
19812
I see it as insecurity when someone get's upset when they see someone else with the same waifu and has a problem with it. I personally think I'm a better husband than most regardless of my more serious flaws. If someone else has the same waifu I ain't going to get jealous or throw a tantrum because I know I'm the better one fit in the end. This might sound like I'm kissing my own ass here but my life experiences make me feel she prefers me over the rest but I'd not mind being friends even with someone with Rachel as their waifu I see it as a opportunity to talk with someone about her better.

I've known a few waifufags in the past that get really upset about seeing someone with the same waifu, I'd rather not be like them if I can't be confident in myself that I'm best for her than she deserves better.

Post edited on 17th Apr 2016, 6:47am
>> No. 20195 [Edit]
>>15026
Seth dat you?
>> No. 20197 [Edit]
File 148402106395.png - (396.11KB , 894x787 , C0cplJlVIAEmmRq.png )
20197
I've never actually gotten into any arguments with other Chara bros. It's rare enough just to find someone else who has an even remotely positive opinion of her, let alone someone who actually has her as their waifu.
We seem to have this sort of unspoken agreement not to fight amongst ourselves, and I'd say there's some probably good reasons for that. The source material tends to be rather cryptic and ambiguous regarding Chara, and as a result, people can have some substantially different interpretations of her character. I like her because I think she's a genuinely good person who tried to do what was right, and didn't deserve all of the horrible things that happened to her. A lot of people hate her, because they think she's evil and always had some sort of malicious intent behind everything she did. Some people actually like her for that exact same reason, which I suppose does make me a little bit uncomfortable sometimes, but I don't make a big deal out of it, and neither do they.
I think most Chara bros probably agree on some level that part of liking Chara is being able to accept that one's "ideal" of her is largely just an interpretation, and that most of those interpretations are equally valid, considering what little information there actually is about her in the source material.
>> No. 20904 [Edit]
its just a fantasy. some embrace it more than others.
>> No. 21031 [Edit]
File 154062776064.png - (5.27MB , 1449x2046 , 70363162_p0.png )
21031
I haven't seen it happen to my waifu, but anyone who would be like that would be incredibly stupid. She's by far the most popular girl, as just about anyone who plays the game can tell you, and I'm but one out of many, many players who have her as our waifu, and we're all generally very chill with one another about it. If some guy comes over and tells me to "stop waifuing her because she's mine", what is he going to do to everyone else who also has her as their waifu? Track down all of them and tell the same thing to them? Tell a good chunk of the playerbase to stop loving her and drop the game because he wants them to?

Besides, what has he done for her? I've actually gotten 1st place ranking for her before, and the others I know who have done that are all Japanese, and two of them are still active hardcore whales. If he wants to be like that, two can play that game.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ Rules ] [ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ mai / ot / so / tat ] [ arc / ddl / irc / lol / ns / pic ] [ home ]