L.O.V.E.!

Please note waifu.pl is no longer in service and the domain has been acquired by third party. If you would like access to the files for any site you may have made, please stop by the TC IRC and ask and someone will get back to you.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 20154)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPEG, JPG, MP3, OGG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 7000 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 2699 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 14828805832.png - (791.42KB , 1291x797 , __ohara_mari_sakurauchi_riko_and_tsushima_yoshiko_.png )
20154 No. 20154 [Edit]
How do you deal with degenerate porn of your waifu, specially gangrape doujinshi ones? Do you feel bad when you see them? Do you ignore them?

I'm asking this because my waifu has TONS of disgusting rape doujinshi and this is affecting me more than it should.
34 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Expand all images
>> No. 20723 [Edit]
soemone really close to me drew porn of my waifu and i had an autistic meltdown and have been freaking out for almost 48 hours now. it's exhausting to be this upset, im so fucking tired but i can't sleep.

things were finally starting to be okay.
my waifu's show ended in july, and i was glad, ebcause she always got the short end of the stick and i didn't have to stress anymore about what way they were going to hurt her next.
and with the show's conclusion came a dead halt to fanart production, and that also made me glad! all of her fanart is awful

and then this friend... i had finally made him understand, or so i thought. he was writing me really nice things about her and telling me he loves her, too. he was drawing very respectful fanart of her in in-character situations, he knew what made her tick and what made her appealing. and it made me cry tears of joy that i won him over to my side. he's the first person i've made see the beauty in her.
i was in the middle of writing him a really nice personal letter thanking him for all the nice things he's done for my waifu and thanking him for being my friend, when he sent me something really gross.
it was my waifu smoking a cigarette. he has a smoking fetish....
i didn't find it amusing at all, she is way too good of a girl to smoke cigarettes, and she has me, her lover, and a dad and both of us wouldn't let her smoke.
it kinda rubbed me the wrong way but i pretended to like it and thanked him for the drawing because i didn't want to discourage him and make him stop drawing...
then, he sent me another one a few seconds later.
he had edited the smoking drawing and given her giant hyper boobs.

i freaked out, i dunno, i paced around the house like an alzheimer's patient for an hour and a half, i i don't know what to do, i hate him, i've been his friend for five years and this made me hate him, i can't even look at my waifu's face without getting depressed now since this happened, it feels like there's rocks in my chest

no one can help me, i feel so alone, i can't do anything to make the pain stop, getting high and drunk didn't help

you have to understand that my waifu's fanbase does nothing but sexualize her. everyone sees her as a sex object. i can't stand it! and i thought he was different! he's not, he's a pervert liek the rest of them !
i had spent a lot of time making a torrent of my waifu's show because no one else had and i was ready to start distributing it and hopefully make some new fans, and this situation snapped me back to reality. what an idiot i am! make the show easily watchable to people? why? so they can make more porn of her?
in fact i guess he did me a favor! he made me remember how fucking awful everyone is and how hopeless it is!
i want to delete every trace of my waifu from the internet so no one can have dirty thoughts about her again! i hate everyone

Post edited on 10th Nov 2017, 5:10am
>> No. 20724 [Edit]
>>20723
Thank kamisama in heaven that nobody cares about my waifu because I'd dread to find lewds of her; thankfully, she's so obscure that she doesn't even get normal fan art. I'd offer you my sympathies, but I don't get why you would go and try to get people to love (not like) her as well. I don't see the point in sharing my waifu wilfully with others, specially people that didn't have much interest to begin with.
>> No. 20730 [Edit]
>>20723
that sucks
i too once saw a picture of my waifu smoking a cigarette drawn by some guy on pixiv
it made me feel very uncomfortable too
worst part about this was when i was seeing someone smoking it triggered this picture to my mind for few months
>> No. 20749 [Edit]
File 151184595436.png - (763.60KB , 917x1100 , 51c4bd1bc4e893e682874f63ed38e0d689f479fd.png )
20749
>>20748
Maybe you could try installing a website filter to prevent you from giong back there? Some are so easy as to simply ask for a URL and they block it entirely for you requiring you to unblock it if you want to go back, in that time you take to unblock you can catch yourself before you go back. You will also need to exercise some old fashioned discipline. I would link to one i used but it I used it years ago and I don't remember the name of it.
>> No. 20753 [Edit]
In my waifu's case 40% of her pixiv fanart is porn and most of the rest is at least suggestive.
It hurts because she isn't a lewd girl, she just has a lot of fanservice scenes where she feels obligued to do lewd things because it's the only way to resolve the situation. She is more prude than her friends who don't get sexualized nearly as much.
>> No. 20755 [Edit]
 
>>20755
Disregard the YouTube link, don't know what happened

Post edited on 5th Dec 2017, 12:31am
>> No. 20756 [Edit]
>>20755
Sometimes there's text in the embedded field and this creates posts with blank videos, it's a known bug.
>> No. 20777 [Edit]
>>20154
I've been avoiding this thread since I've seen it, but since I'm a little drunk I'll talk about my experience. First off, my waifu is from an erotic visual novel. It bothers me she fucks all the guys in it. In May of this year, I finally played her game. Machine translation, but I got the point. I always knew she was in an eroge, I'd even go as far to say since day one, back may 9th of 2015. But I never got around to playing the VN until May. While I was playing her VN, I was in a horrible place emotionally. I hated myself and her and the people who made who she is. I wanted to kill myself. May felt so long. I lost much sleep, I slit my wrists, I attempted to pull out my hair, I had gone many days without sleep, it was just terrible. I just wanted to get to know her more. I wanted to feel sad, not hatred and anger. Anyway, I was nearing the end of the story and I had to quit for a few days. I hadn't slept, showered, and had barely eaten in 4 days. I was saying I hate you, you're a fucking slut, your a disgrace, but I eventually cried, I had many mixed and conflicting emotions, I cried because I loved her. I eventually finished the VN (got the cannon good ending) and that was it. I believe there is a difference between symbolism, spirituality, reality, and practicality. I hate what she has done in the past, but if I believe she is willing to leave that behind, I forgive her. I hate how she has done horrible things (symbolism), but (and I know many people will not have positive opinions about this) all in all, she's not real (reality). Thats how I deal with it. To answer your question Ona more vague sense, If it's not cannon, disregard the porn.
>> No. 20779 [Edit]
>>20777
I know exactly what you mean about being angry at the people who made her. I used to have violent fantasies involving my waifu's writing team. I try to avoid thinking about it.
I'm glad you're better now.
>> No. 20805 [Edit]
>>20779
Thanks Anon. I'm in a situation wether I'd be mad at those who created her because of the horrid shit, or happy because without them she wouldn't exist. I seem to feel more forgiving in the end of the year, but in May, the month of our anniversary, especially last year, I have mixed emotions. Very mixed.I guess I have a very Taoist way of thought, even as a Christian.

Post edited on 17th Jan 2018, 8:32pm
>> No. 20842 [Edit]
File 151920338121.jpg - (109.48KB , 702x1200 , tumblr_nmk69g8WiB1u4pptuo1_1280.jpg )
20842
>>20777
It does suck when your waifu originates from a place where she's seriously devalued. I'm sad to hear that it hurt you so much.

I had a somewhat similar thing happen to me, though I did not harm myself physically, it was difficult for me to sleep, had to keep the lights on, I kept seeing terrible imagery in my head related to her, I wanted so badly for it to go away but it kept haunting me. Even as my cupcake held my hand and tried to comfort me, I told her I had to keep my distance from her for a little while until the visions got less worse. I told her, it's not her fault, I'm ruining our happiness with these intrusive thoughts and images in my head, and I appreciate that she's supporting me through all this. I couldn't look at her face without seeing freakish imagery. It was painful. She did everything she could to distract me from it somehow. But at the time it was so bad that nothing worked.

I slept by myself that night. But the next morning, the visions weren't tormenting me as much anymore. I guess sometimes what a person really needs is a good night's rest.

I still suffer from the visions sometimes. I hope that someday, it will no longer be a problem. My kitkat always tries to help me get over it, she's expressed frustration but deep down she does not blame me, she genuinely cares about me. She is such a good person. We call the visions "bad dreams". We stress that they're basically nightmares, and we shouldn't lose our minds over it. It's just a dream, it's just a dream.

We will overcome this. Together. Me and my honey pot.

To elaborate on my story...
My little lady is from a horror game, I love her, but I have a serious love-hate relationship with the game she's from. On one hand, it's where she's from and she's such a wonderful person in it, but on the other hand, terrible things happen to her in it and it's traumatizing.

It sucks when you can't do anything like, search pictures of your waifu, because you'll keep seeing creepypasta type images.

I know this isn't 100% what this thread is about but I think it's a similar feeling; every once in a while you'll come across disturbing and/or disgusting images of your waifu online. Whether it's highly explicit pornography, or something that's very creepy, it's terrible in similar ways.
>> No. 20843 [Edit]
>>20842
>My little lady is from a horror game
You should have opened with that. Must be awful falling for a character that is designed and written to suffer, you have my sympathies. I hope she gets an official alternate happy storyline one day.
>> No. 20844 [Edit]
File 151923193768.png - (191.51KB , 442x383 , Natsuki Tears.png )
20844
>>20843
It does increase my determination, to give her a better life. For both of us to find someplace, a wonderland, where we can both be happy.

Still, I'm not gonna lie, yeah it does suck. A lot.

I distance myself from the game, as well as the awful fanbase. To me, the only good thing to come out of the game is her, some of the scenes she's in, and her beautiful poetry. I don't care about the rest.
>> No. 20850 [Edit]
Anime characters are symbols of desire, and are thus "devalued" in explicit and frankly anti-social pornography often. It comes with being a form of intellectual property inherently designed to be alluring to men.

As a diclaimer: I absolutely love hentai btw, I think it's great and I will crank to it 10/10 times, but it's definitely something I have ambivalent feelings towards.

It is rather sad when I see doujins featuring characters I am attached to, but I don't let it bother me. Not clicking on them helps...

How you handle such situations is ultimately up to you. Maybe it'll help to think of the author as a sweaty pig slaving over some piece of smut utilizing the creation of someone else because they're not creative enough to develop their own characters and stories (that being said, oc doujinshi are often really great).

The most important thing to keep in mind is that it's the interpretation of the character in another's mind, not your own. I hope this helps someone.
>> No. 20888 [Edit]
I'm fine with people drawing pictures of my wife. I don't like looking at what other people fantasize about doing to her, but to me it's no different from someone seeing her out in public and going home to jerk off while thinking about her. I mean, I don't like it if they're thinking about doing degenerate stuff, but it doesn't bother me a great deal.

I treat such artworks as mere interpretations of my wife's character, and don't let them bother me. I do save some lewd images of her that I consider "vanilla" or "loving", and have busted out the old photoshop to fix some images.

What really fills me with rage, hatred and makes me feel sick is people who draw pictures of her being tortured. And I don't mean like, tickle tortured or some comedic joke like bullying oni with beans or vampires with garlic. I'm not talking about canon wounds from battle or being impaled "literally but also symbolically" like Archer either. It's distressing even more so because it's not something that I can perceive as sexualised. I feel like I'd be able to brush off the discomforting feelings if it was just someones fucked up fetish and like, they wanted her to enjoy being dismembered or something twisted. Instead it feels like someone's actually purely to harm her. I'd actually cut their fingers off if I ever met them in person, fuck the consequences. If they promised to immediately stop and apologised they'd keep their fingers but get the shit beaten out of them, from her, through me.

Whew, gotta calm down. I'd suggest that anyone who is struggling with artists who are drawing their wife try to understand that those artists aren't actually drawing your wife. They're drawing their interpretation of her. And they don't know her as well as you do, so the interpretation is flawed. Then they're doing the equivalent of looking at that interpretation, thinking it's cute (And lets be real, the original subject they based their drawing off probably was beautiful), and having a sexual fantasy about it. Then putting it onto paper. Try to understand.

Also for the guys whose wife is from an eroge or something, grow up man. Your wife isn't a moeblob pure virgin for your use only. She existed before you met her and sure, your love is real now, but you can't fault her for having relations with other people before you met her. It can be difficult to watch her screw other guys, but that's in the past, regardless of the fact that you weren't aware of the complete details. In 50 years you'll be that old couple laughing and teasing each other about each others' highschool crush like my elderly grandparents do.
>> No. 21249 [Edit]
>>20154
私わそれを描く
So, yeah
>> No. 21251 [Edit]
>>21249
> 私わ
Re-read the topic/subject particle grammar section please.

» OP
Ignore it. Pretty much every conceivable character has some sort of NTR, gangbang, rape hentai and alike. It's a matter of accepting reality, the whole waifu concept, and that, while for some she's the most pure and sanctified thing in the world, for others it's just fap material.

No waifu is the same. They may be based off of the same character, but everyone tweaks them to their preference and creates their own story. If it really bothers you that much, it may help you thinking like this, that said lewd material does not relate to YOUR specific waifu, because your waifu lives only within you.
>> No. 21253 [Edit]
>>21251
Not only did I write は instead of が, I wrote it as わ
That's pretty bad
>> No. 21255 [Edit]
>>21253
Sorry for going off topic, but why would you use が? As far as I understand, が is used to identify an unknown subject. Since you're talking about yourself, I don't see why'd you use it. The op wasn't asking who draws this type of porn either. Am I just ignorant of how you're supposed to express yourself in this situation?
>> No. 21256 [Edit]
>>21255
I was gonna say I thought I used it right. But I really fucked up and got them mixed up. To be honest, I tend to glance over particles in conversations.
>> No. 21257 [Edit]
>>20154
I normally just ignore it.
>> No. 21258 [Edit]
Where the f**k is everyone?!
>> No. 21259 [Edit]
>>21258
This is gonna be a bit off topic and should probably have it's own thread, but I believe that everyone migrated to reddit/8chan, and that the waifu concept itself has died off in recent years. This particular site was likely too slow to hold most people's attention, and people likely figured once they said what they had to say, posted in the threads they found interesting, there was nothing left to do or see so they left and didn't come back.
>> No. 21260 [Edit]
>>21259
Already exists, although this one example here may not be the only one.
http://tohno-chan.com/mai/res/20698.html
>> No. 21264 [Edit]
i am still here, just havent posted because ive been really sick the past week and havent done anything but sleep and throw up. no energy for the internet, but im almost back to normal now
>> No. 21265 [Edit]
>>21264
Hi
>> No. 21266 [Edit]
File 156714556581.jpg - (9.53KB , 156x129 , 1504182869161.jpg )
21266
shh not yet, i am still sleeping
>> No. 21304 [Edit]
File 156950707395.jpg - (22.60KB , 314x343 , 1357015291077.jpg )
21304
Somebody made horrible edits of her and I hate that I had the displeasure of seeing them
>> No. 21305 [Edit]
>>21304
I'm sorry. I know the ones, there's a bunch of faggots doing that on 4lame.
>> No. 21319 [Edit]
>>20154
I once read a fanfic that was just about what you said. How I dealt with it? Simple, ignoring it's existence and only remembering about it as a extreme last resort.
>> No. 21342 [Edit]
I think I have a problem. first off I do not have a proper waifu, though I have tried in the past nobody has really "clicked" with me, but thats a different topic for a different day.

usually i try to stay away from porn or indecent pictures of any girl im interested in, since 1. I dont want to see her as an object of lust as many people do and 2. it reminds me that there are other people out there who are looking at these pictures of her, which makes me uncomfortable. Some other factors play in too, like feeling as if im not yet good enough to see her in her naked state.

Im beginning to think that this might play in to why I am unable to find a waifu, since i jo to pictures of other girls and become somewhat disenchanted with whoever my potential waifu at the time was and the feelings go away. Should I instead only jo to porn of her? not only does that mean I'll have to look at porn of her drawn by other people but theres no guarantee that theres even any good porn of her, in which case what am I supposed to do? I'm beginning to think that I should start drawing my own porn of her
>> No. 21344 [Edit]
It used to bother me 7 years ago, now I just fap to it.
>> No. 21365 [Edit]
>>21344
Same. It's hard not to. She constantly has new doujins coming out even though her anime aired in 2011.
>> No. 21368 [Edit]
>>20163
I have the same sort of fetishes, but the way I regard it is that whenever the art depicts the character in a sexual situation which either they don't consent to in the actual piece, or in a situation that given their character traits they would not like, fapping to it would be akin to rape. Having said that I refrain from fapping to my waifu at all, since I want to wait till after my death so we can do it for real.
>> No. 21370 [Edit]
>>21368
Conservative normalfags wait until marriage to have sexual relations, but we waifufags wait until the afterlife for that. It's kinda cool if you think about it.
>> No. 21373 [Edit]
File 157920230657.jpg - (30.53KB , 305x600 , Funami_Yui_600_738220.jpg )
21373
>>21370
Well of course the union between man and waifu is purer than anything the earth has to offer us. What we have is above marriage, and as much as people may criticize us for not contributing children for society to gobble up, I think that that relationship we have is more important than it all.
I'd also just like to clarify that I'm not meaning to criticize anyone's personal approach towards porn and their waifu, and I'm not saying that I'm more devoted or anything like that. Just in case it was unclear.
>> No. 21375 [Edit]
>>21370
>>21373
In Christianity, heaven has no marriage or sex. Whatever relationships you have on Earth will cease to exist because you'll only desire "the glory of God" and nothing else. There's a deeply embedded reviling of anything wordly like romantic love which they sort of try to cover up and not mention unless necessary. Waifu heaven sounds better.

Post edited on 16th Jan 2020, 11:57am
>> No. 21379 [Edit]
File 157929240566.jpg - (43.55KB , 850x492 , sample_50bcc0753c6e4652a50343b41209c39ddbc27299.jpg )
21379
>>21375
I definitely agree. I think Christianity and other religions "of the book" struggle with the disconnect between a perfect god and a very imperfect race created in his image, and so they revile most everything human. Waifuism is much more organic and real, something from within the human spirit rather than imposed from without.
Thinking about it, I'd be very interested to hear the outlook of a Christian with a Waifu.
>> No. 21380 [Edit]
>>21379
I don't know the statistics, but I'm willing to be most adult Christians were born into Christian families. Being knowledgable about the religion isn't actually a prerequiste for being Christian. Any such person would likely never question their conflicting values.

Most Christians rage if you dare compare waifus to their precious Jesus. Even though they're both imaginary. You're supposed to love Jesus more than any of your family and friends.

Post edited on 17th Jan 2020, 12:32pm
>> No. 21385 [Edit]
File 157938492656.jpg - (54.22KB , 650x738 , cooking.jpg )
21385
>>21380
>I don't know the statistics, but I'm willing to be most adult Christians were born into Christian families.
Probably. Most of my extended family (if memory serves) are christians and all their kids go to church and stuff.
>You're supposed to love Jesus more than any of your family and friends.
There is that weird part where it describes the believer as the bride of christ. I think so long as the christian isn't too devout, they could have a waifu - I'm sure there's at least one out there.
>> No. 21386 [Edit]
>>21379
Waifusim actually has a history in Christianity too though. Mary is pretty much a waifu, she is the ideal woman and was venerated by many men, it often seems tat more male holy orders devote things to her than they even do to Jesus(for example the Order of Brothers of the German House of Saint Mary in Jerusalem who based themselves in a castle called Marienburg).
>> No. 21387 [Edit]
So Mary is Japanese now, great.
>> No. 21388 [Edit]
>>21387
Maybe try reading posts instead of skimming over them and making wild assumptions about what was said.
>> No. 21389 [Edit]
>>21387
Waifusim is actually a western phenomena.
>> No. 21390 [Edit]
File 157956197810.jpg - (118.11KB , 850x1133 , __funami_yui_and_namori_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_kuro_ne.jpg )
21390
>>21386
I think veneration and romantic attachment are two quite different things, whatever the bible's odd jesus verses have to say on the matter. A waifu is rather more intimately regarded than Holy Mary Mother of Christ, wouldn't you say?
>>21387
Only insofar as the senate is Roman and the parliament French.
>>21388
Something something skimming?
>>21389
How are you defining a phenomena's region? It's origin, or where it is most widely practiced? You could probably even divide the latter into proportional and non-proportional.
>> No. 21391 [Edit]
>>21390
>It's origin, or where it is most widely practiced?

Well in both cases it would be western.
>> No. 21392 [Edit]
>>21390
>more intimately regarded
No, according to them, God, including Jesus, IS love. The Mary obsession is a weird Catholic thing, but all Christians are supposed to prioritize Jesus above wordly companions, by a lot.
>> No. 21393 [Edit]
File 157956571441.jpg - (184.97KB , 1518x1075 , EMX9BwfUcAIlA5r.jpg )
21393
I can't respect a religion that wants you to put it's god above all else.
Any god that would turn a blind eye to you neglecting and abusing those around you so as long as you love him above all else, is not someone worthy of worship or love. These religions would have you think a benevolent all knowing loving god is this narcissistic, prideful, and petty. An entity on the level of god would have as much reason to care what we think of it, as you would care what the bacteria bellow your bed thinks of you. A god that turns a blind eye to war, famine, disease, poverty, and so on but expects you to love it unconditionally, does not deserve that love.

My waifu on the other hand, is the epitome of a perfect person. Someone kind, caring, generous, humble, and more. Not just someone I would want to be around, but a role model I can look up to who makes me want to be a better person, a better person in a a corrupt world that punishes the good and rewards evil. A world which constantly tries to drag me down with it and corrupt me, god's world. God doesn't keep people from being evil, god couldn't care less. This god isn't worthy of my love, but a person like my waifu is.

Post edited on 20th Jan 2020, 6:51pm
>> No. 21394 [Edit]
File 157957000859.jpg - (1.49MB , 3419x2148 , 9a59e45471ed43c93872b908cf5f7ad1.jpg )
21394
>>21393
>turns a blind eye to war, famine, disease, poverty, and so on
Well, the justification is that he just "allows" these things to happen, and they only happen because Adam and Eve ate fruit from the tree of knowledge, which they did because Satan tempted them, which he did because he's evil, and he's evil because free-will or something, which is necessary to love God, which you NEED to do because God is endlessly great and good for you, except in heaven people will presumably still love God, but they'll never do bad things, so they might not have free-will? Something something Jesus, God is perfect so don't question it. You're his slave, but he's the best master.

Just in case anyone's curious.
>> No. 21395 [Edit]
Of all the threads /mai/ has seen, I didn't expect this one to be the one in which people talk about religion.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ Rules ] [ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ mai / ot / so / tat ] [ arc / ddl / irc / lol / ns / pic ] [ home ]