NEET is not a label, it's a way of life!
[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 23218)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPEG, JPG, MP3, OGG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 7000 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 1491 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 151453471229.png - (264.78KB , 700x394 , akunohana.png )
23218 No. 23218 [Edit]
Post and discuss medical issues here. It helps to talk about them.

My lower left lung has been hurting, it feels like it's been stabbed. And I just coughed and tasted blood. Didn't see any blood when I went to the mirror and made myself cough again, just tasted it.
I'm scared. I'm poor. The doctors are going to let me die if it's cancer, I can't afford it. I did used to smoke but it was only for a year or two... I've been having trouble breathing but it might just be allergies. I will try to be optimistic.

I also went two years without brushing my teeth and my gums are so full of bacteria it's actually making me sick now. I'm sick constantly because of my own mouth, swallowing bacteria is irritating my throat and giving me a fever, and will be till I pay up $7,000 to unfuck my mouth. No root canals yet, and only two teeth have to be pulled, so that's a positive I guess. I got good teeth genetics from my folks. The dentist said average people would have had lots of teeth fall out by now.

Best advice I can give anyone is take Vitamin D supplements if you aren't in the sunlight at least 30 minutes a day. It helped me a lot.
Expand all images
>> No. 23219 [Edit]
>>23218
You just laid down some real bad sounding issues. Do you not have any way to get govt healthcare? If you're poor like you say I'd think there would be some program to help you out. Assuming you live in USA and not somewhere with universal healthcare or whatever. Coughing blood and lung pain sounds really bad though, and I'm no doctor so I won't say anything.
>> No. 23224 [Edit]
I don't brush either. I rinse my mouth with water before sleep. Been doing this for about 10 years. The exception is when I eat something so nasty I have to clean out my mouth. My teeth are fine. For those who don't want to waste time brushing, like me, just take 10 seconds and rinse out your mouth before sleeping. Don't let scrap food sit in your mouth and rot overnight.
>> No. 23227 [Edit]
I think most of my psychological and physical health issues are snowball effects from my sleep apnea. Sadly I didn't diagnose myself earlier.

I use an air pressure machine to manage my sleep apnea. I thought it would be the cure, but sadly the air goes down my esophagus too, which in itself causes interrupted sleep from the discomfort it causes.

Is good sleep impossible for me? Without the machine, I stop breathing. With the machine, I get air down my throat. I can't figure anything out and I want to cry.
>> No. 23228 [Edit]
>>23227
>Is good sleep impossible for me?
Well, what did the doctor that diagnosed you say?
>> No. 23229 [Edit]
>>23224
They do put flouride in the water for that reason.
>> No. 23230 [Edit]
>>23224
>>23229
I think it depends largly on the types of foods you eat. You can never brush or rinse and have perfect teeth if you never touch anything with sugar.
>> No. 23233 [Edit]
OP here. Turns out the blood taste and pain in the lungs is actually also a side effect of my dental issues.
>> No. 23234 [Edit]
>>23233
I figured so, since you would inevitably be breathing in whatever is in your mouth.

>>23230
Just rinse straight after eating sugar.
>> No. 23235 [Edit]
I have been feeling some discomfort in the left area of my chest for some time, could be a month or two.
I know the symptoms for heart attacks and I'm scared whenever I'm a little short of breath or weird on my left arm.

I've been sedentary for far too long and I'm overweight.
I've been getting more active and on one hand it will help me get in shape but on the other hand if I do have a heart disease of some sort I'm afraid the increased activity will have a negative effect by putting too much strain on my body.
>> No. 23244 [Edit]
>>23235
Same here, I've also been sitting on my ass for too long and getting fat, I've had heart problems since I was a teen and my left arm and my chest hurt quite often these days.

I just decided to risk it and start jogging every evening. I'm very unfit so if I overdo it I get very nauseated and start vomiting, but holy shit does it feel good go out and get some exercise.
>> No. 23312 [Edit]
I went to the ER for like the fifth time in the last couple of months for reoccurring issues that won't go away no matter what I do. I've been having chronic fevers, trouble breathing and throat pain. But today was especially bad because there were actually blisters on my throat. I thought it was strep this time.

The doc asked like three questions and decided I have GERD. I got real angry and passive-aggressively omega mode shit on him and his entire office and asked him to actually do some tests for once before he lets me fucking die, but he didn't give a fuck and walked away.

But I actually read the print outs he gave me and it makes sense now... I believe his diagnosis. I still don't regret being rude to him since it took five visits to reach this conclusion.

I have a phobia of dying but especially of cancer, and GERD can develop into esophagus cancer if you let it get as bad as mine is with the whole digesting my own throat to the point it's giving me fevers and blisters. I'm really paranoid.
>> No. 23320 [Edit]
isolation paranoia hypochondria
孤立
瘋癲
憂欝症
>> No. 23332 [Edit]
File 151789221336.jpg - (137.92KB , 600x840 , __original_drawn_by_mizu_asato__5bef7e4f96665b2a3d.jpg )
23332
Every time I go to pee I have this feeling of not fully emptying the bladder. I've had this problem for like 3 years, yet the doctors didn't find anything. I masturbate almost daily so I guess it's not related to the prostate, also I'm still young. It's not life threatening but it's very annoying. I already got used to this feeling, but still, I haven't feel empty in a long time.
Recently I have this problem too when I go to poop. Going to the doctor again tomorrow


Also the left side of my hip hurts but I guess it's from bad posture because of my shitty chair
>> No. 23343 [Edit]
>>23332
maybe you masturbate too much?
>> No. 23348 [Edit]
>>23343
Isn't masturbation good for the prostate?
>> No. 23349 [Edit]
Sometimes I find the sun is so bright I it hurts to open my eyes at all while outside. Does anyone else find sunlight blinding and painful?
>> No. 23350 [Edit]
>>23332
Is it just me or dose the thumbnail make it look like someone's playing with a Loli's foot?
>> No. 23351 [Edit]
>>23349
Yes, which is why I'm glad I live in a place where most days there is cloud cover. Fuck the sun.
>> No. 23352 [Edit]
>>23348
maybe, but i'm not sure if it's good for your bladder
>> No. 23353 [Edit]
my tinnitus has gotten worse
>> No. 23354 [Edit]
>>23332
>Every time I go to pee I have this feeling of not fully emptying the bladder
I have this problem sometimes after masturbating. But this feeling disappears quickly.
>> No. 23355 [Edit]
>>23353
Mine too, recently. Rather distracting when trying to sleep.
>> No. 23356 [Edit]
>>23349
Yes, hate sunlight. Whenever I have to go outside I always have with me a pair of post-eye-surgery sunglasses (highest protection in exchange for visibility) because can't stand it.
>>23350
A bit once you mention it.
>> No. 23368 [Edit]
schiz- oh wait, that doesn't exist.
>> No. 23403 [Edit]
Mostly mine are mental health issues but I don't think that's very interesting since I'm sure a lot of people here already understand.
I lost my tooth when I was young and I have a fake one.
My ears get clogged with wax to where I can barely hear about 2-3 times a year, may not seem like a big deal but I need good hearing for my job.
I'm constantly tired which might be chronic fatigue syndrome but I suspect it's just my depression.
I was very paranoid about my heart for a while because I get palpitations, mixed with anxiety and stuff I got a serious complex about it. I'm getting better from it now I don't worry so much. I even went to a top cardiologist once and he found nothing and I felt really guilty about wasting his time.
>> No. 23408 [Edit]
>>23403
Depression, chronic fatigue, palpitations, anxiety ...these are symptoms of something. Maybe acidosis or problems with your blood sugar / insulin, or whatever. It's best to fix these things ASAP or they get nasty
>> No. 23568 [Edit]
I had nuss surgery 10 months ago. It was painful but I am glad I did it.
>> No. 23570 [Edit]
My left testicle hurts, sometimes bad enought to stop me from walking when im out. I thought it was related to nofap which by the way im not doing for the becoming normal thing but rather legit addiction and problems like cum leak and over production of precum at the slightest thought. Anyway, I thought it was related to that so I just masturbated and the pain went down a bit, but it was always only the left ball so I thought masturbating wasn't the cause. I think it's related to back problems. Because im fat, poor, don't really like leaving the house and have the body of a 45 yo being only 27 I just kind of let it pass by itself. But man does it fucking hurt sometimes, literally the same kind of deep radiating pain you get when you get your balls hit.
>> No. 23571 [Edit]
>>23570
>for the becoming normal thing
You can't become normal. That's not how it works.
>im fat, poor, don't really like leaving the house
Still, you should look for free clinics. If it's testicular torsion you may lose your ball, get gangrene and then die a slow horrible death.
>> No. 23574 [Edit]
>>23571
>testicular torsion
This is the second most probable cause. When I go to piss I lower my boxers with my left hand and grab my dick with my right hand, the elastic band on the left side often lifts my left ball in an odd way, but since the pain has never occurred as soon as I make that movement I guessed that wasn't it. Also while the pain can be very intense and incapacitating it rarely lasts more than a couple of minutes, if it was testicular torsion im sure it'd last for hours til my balls die of lack of blood flow. Apparently there's also intermitent torsion so maybe it really is that, im going to be more careful next time and see what happens. Thanks for the input anon.
>> No. 23579 [Edit]
I used to get pains in my left ball too, sound about the same as the earlier guy describing them. My heart tends to hurt alot when I do some high-adrenaline activity like trying to push the boundaries a little on forums I'm deeply connected with, fearing getting banned. Feels like there's no point in hanging around if I don't prank them sometimes though, all of the cool guys are gone, and I'm just some kind of vengeful ghost.

I also have this shitty condition where I tend to get rashes all over my skin, it hurts particularly around my face and chest. This happens whenever I blush, whenever breeze blows against me, when I have a shower (water pressure, it's not normally as bad in this case because that same pressure numbs it), or often for no reason at all. It burns bad enough that I half get the feeling to start scratching all over, but I know it won't help at all, waiting it out is the best I can do. I also have some pretty severe cases of tinnitus sometimes, and my vision is constantly shit up by visual snow and basically every other visual disease known to be associated with it, but those are non-issues.
Anyway, no potentially terminal diseases or anything, so sorry if it doesn't belong in this thread. I'm sure there's people on this board who are literally dying right now.
>> No. 23590 [Edit]
>>23579
>high-adrenaline activity like trying to push the boundaries a little on forums I'm deeply connected with, fearing getting banned.

WHOA

Stop right there, you wild maverick! You're a hothead, and I think you need to cool it!
>> No. 23592 [Edit]
>>23579
>trying to push the boundaries a little on forums I'm deeply connected with, fearing getting banned
>there's no point in hanging around if I don't prank them sometimes
Maybe your pain is deserved then.
>> No. 23595 [Edit]
I only have one testicle
>> No. 23596 [Edit]
>>23595
Better than having none!
>> No. 23611 [Edit]
>>23590
More of a shithead if you ask me. I can't beleive I had the audacity to post something that stupid
>> No. 23642 [Edit]
Im probably going to be made fun of, because the stereotype of fat people is that they can't keep their mouths shut. Well, im fat, and I've counted the calories I consume on average since crippling deppresion and bankruptcy consumed me, a little over a year ago, though I have had this exact lifestyle for about 4 years. Wake up, mindlessly browse the web, sleep, shitpost, play games, sleep again, eat, play some more and then go to bed. Turns out im getting in anywhere from 800 to 1500 calories, some days less than the minimum, other days more than tha maximum. As a male in my mid 20s and being 1.78m im supposed to get like 2300. Why am I still a fat fuck, with man tits and tired all the time? Granted, sometimes up to half of what I consume is empty carbs, sugar, chocolate milk in particular because it's cheap and I takes no time to prepare. I should note that I smoke all day though, a pack per day at least, I feel that's what gives me energy and not really food. 9 out of 10 days I have a single meal per day because it means less time wasted washing dishes, eating and preparing my meal, it also means I don't have to take a shit as often, because again that takes time and energy and im too lazy. Still, I believe I should increase my calorie input, but im sure I'd get fatter as a result, I've been overweight since I can remember, but I haven't gained weight in over 10 years. I just don't know how to get more energy, time's running out and I need to get my shit together but anything I do I feel so tired afterwards. In fact whenever I have a proper meal I feel tired enough to go to bed right after that, that's why I preffer the quick boost of sugary crap. I've thought about multivitamins but can't afford it, I'd even do cocaine if only I had any sort of acquaintance to set me up with a dealer, but in reality not even my family talks to me save for my father. In case you wonder what my diet generally looks like it's mostly eggs, premade meals, tuna, sardines, chicken breast and red meat, no green stuff or veggies as you can see sadly other than occasional mushrooms and lentils, all accompanied with plain water, no soda ever.

Everytime I talk about this on another imageboard I get the same shit replies, "just keep your mouth shut!" "that 3 liters Coke counts too, fatty!" yeah fuck you buddy I wish I could afford as little as that but I can't. What the fuck can I do anons?
>> No. 23643 [Edit]
>>23642
I'm amazed you'd think anyone would make fun of you on a site filled with the most pathetic losers the internet has to offer (yes I'm including myself in that statement.).

Far as I can tell it sounds like you just need to burn more calories by being more active. I'm no expert but if a person does nothing but browse the web all day I think they can still get fat even if they're nearly starving themselves. I dunno, people might have told you this already but while the body naturally burns calories at any given moment, it wont burn much if you're being inactive. I'm not saying you need to become a gym rat and pump iron(That 'would' help a lot), you could just try some light exercise. I was in the same boat as yourself barely eating but slowly gaining weight. Just doing some mild cardio came help a lot, ie jogging/bike ridding. Pretty much anything that works up a sweat can help you loose weight. Besides, it's free to go for walks/jogs. Why not try starting small with walking around your block one of these days? Then walk two blocks or more the next time you go at it, and expand the distance each time? If you feel up to it, light jogging could help a lot too. Just a fair warning though that it might hurt your joints depending how large you are. A bike would be better but I'm not sure if you own one.
Anyway, hope you don't take this the wrong way, just trying to be helpful.
>> No. 23644 [Edit]
>>23642
If you are getting no exercise your body composition is going to be heavily biased towards fat instead of muscle. On top of that judging by your lifestyle you probably have awful posture which makes it look like you have man tits even if you aren't much above 15% body fatDo you have access to a weighing scales? Use it and calculate your bmi if you do. A fat calipers is like 2$ on ebay and would let you see exactly how overweight you are. Feeling tired all the time when you consume so little calories and live such a sedentary lifestyle is normal. If you truly are eating what you claim to be you have a healthy diet apart from not eating vegetables. How much chocolate milk do you consume per day? A liter of it is about 650 calories. Chocolate milk isn't empty carbs by the way, it is high in protein and depending on whether you by skimmed or not high in fat.
I'm not trying to scold you if it comes across that way.
>> No. 23656 [Edit]
File 153088112441.jpg - (59.21KB , 650x380 , samegirl.jpg )
23656
>>23642
>male in my mid 20s and being 1.78m im supposed to get like 2300.
For a 25-year-old man weighting 180 pounds, the amount of calories needed to fulfil the basic metabolic rate is 1808 calories. For you to need 2300 a day, you'd need to weight 289 pounds. Even then, you shouldn't eat more than 1800, which is what you'd need to get daily, more or less, to maximize the loss of fat and lose minimal muscle.
>Why am I still a fat fuck, with man tits and tired all the time?
>up to half of what I consume is empty carbs, sugar
You answered yourself. It's true that losing weight mostly boils down to calories, but nutrition in general does not. What you eat does matter, and a lot of foods (specially junk food) are processed differently by the body, by the speed they are consumed and by how much additional food is consumed in quick succession.
>I just don't know how to get more energy
Stop smoking, move more, eat at least 3 meals a day (same amount of calories though), ditch the junk food, and...
>I've thought about multivitamins but can't afford it
You can afford tobacco, which is objectively poison, but not multivitamins, which cost like $1 per tube of 10 effervescent tablets? That's less than $4 a month.
>no green stuff or veggies other than occasional
It shouldn't be occasional. You should consume vegetables daily. I recommend broccoli and cauliflower, they look cute and have mostly all you need from vegetables; add carrot into the mix for sweeter taste.
>What the fuck can I do anons?
Keep an open mind regarding the fact that you got all this nutrition and dieting completely wrong and you need to forget all you think you know and start from the ground up. There are likely literally thousands of online resources that can help you learn about this. All you need to do besides that is stop smoking.
>> No. 23671 [Edit]
I have sleep problems. I wake up multiple times per night feeling out of breath. Sometimes I wake up gasping for air. It’s either a psychological issue, or maybe it’s sleep apnea. But I don't have health insurance, so I can't afford to get a sleep study.

Instead of being sympathetic, my roommate gets mad about it. It’s not something I can control though. It’s like being kicked when you’re down.

I wish I was rich enough to live on my own. Roommates suck sometimes. Roommates are not your friends. They’re just people you have to tolerate so you can have a lower cost of living.
>> No. 23672 [Edit]
>>23671
I doubt this'll solve your issue entirely and there's a chance you already know about this, but do you sleep on your back? it makes breathing in your sleep harder in general so if you do then sleeping on your side instead might help at least a little bit

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ Rules ] [ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ mai / ot / so / tat ] [ arc / ddl / irc / lol / ns / pic ] [ home ]