For discussion of politics, religion, and other content not fitting the rest of the site
[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 567)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, TXT
  • Maximum file size allowed is 11742 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 244 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 151529321766.jpg - (130.73KB , 1280x720 , [HorribleSubs] Gabriel DropOut - 02 [720p]_mkv_sna.jpg )
567 No. 567 [Edit]
This country is not only financially bankrupt but morally as well. This nation has become a den of depravity debauchery, greed, gluttony and degenerate behavior. Worst part is, people here actually take pride in it. It's a place where bad is good, where people think it's cool to be a trouble making hoodlum. A common saying is that rules are made to be broken. People here have no respect for anything, but of course they'll demand it all the same.

Meanwhile you have this wide spread hug box mentality where everyone is over sensitive and easily offended. you aren't allowed to be mean or say anything hurtful, question anyone's life styles, or really disapprove of anything. The modern day treatment of racism makes a complete mockery of everything people fought so hard for just decades ago. They call this the land of the free in spite of the fact it's economy was founded on black slave labor, the transit system and expansion was built on the backs of Chinese, meanwhile Americans systematically slaughtered the natives to the point of near extinction while destroying their culture and breaking their spirit, turning them into fat drunken drugged up wastes of human lives. Only to then oppress women too in the many years that followed. Land of the free my ass. Used to be racism meant segregated bathrooms or not allowing blacks into schools. Racism was refusing to hire or sell to someone based on their race. Now people call you racist if you ask someone their race, if you don't have x amount of colored people working for you, if you say "colored people" or even say "black people". They want you to say "African American" enough though many black people here have never been to Africa or have any ties to the continent. Used to be it was sexist to not allow women to vote or drive, now you get called sexist for telling a girl she looks good that day. They'll even call games sexist if the girls in them look cute and not fat/ugly like themselves. Just mistaking a person of one race for another will get you labeled as racist, as if to put you in the same boat as kkk members who burn crosses in front of people's homes.

People here are paranoid to insane degrees about anything that might harm their children and baby them to an extreme while banning everything in sight that so much as has a sharp corner to it. To them everyone's a pedo child abductor rapist in their eyes but they can't be bothered to actually raise these kids of theirs and attack anyone who comments on their poor parenting. It's a very anti cute culture where only children of about -5 are allowed to take part in or like anything cute, and they'll think there's something wrong with you past that point. It's not just cuteness but beauty as well. There's very little beauty here and people get offended and call you names if you want to see any. Everything's ugly and that's the way people like it. Things that are rough gritty and unrefined are pleasing to people here. It's easier to make your surroundings ugly than it is to make yourself look better, and lord knows Americans are a fat lazy lot. The only sources of anything cute or beautiful are found in nature. Forests, mountains, animals ect. So of course you're gonna get stupid americans rolling into forests in their oversize RVs to make a mess and graffiti tag 10,000 year old trees and structures.

No one takes responsibility for their wrong doings or admits guilt. If Americans aren't trying to pass the blame onto someone else even when blatantly in the wrong then they're trying to force people to accept their wrong doing as a good thing. For example, blaming fast food for their lack of self restraint, if not attacking people for fat shaming or slut shaming them.
They refuse to take care of themselves and instead get fat, cover themselves in ugly tattoos, treat each other like disposable sex toys, have dozens of relationships that they end for little or no reason, such as being bored or finding someone more attractive to upgrade to as if people are phones or something. Then they act surprised when they have a hard time forming long lasting relationships with people and complain about how shitty the dating pool is in their 30s without stopping to ask for a single second what they have to offer. Maybe they'll manage to get married getting desperate and dropping their standards, but then the act of marriage seems to mean little to Americans. Cheating on each other is common place, and divorce is so common the chances of it happening are the same as a coin flip. It's so common and infused into American culture now that no one cares anymore if their partner has had half a dozen failed marriages and children from multiple partners. Everyone is so garbage people will take what they can get and act as daddy for kids that aren't their own like it's no big deal.

It's a country in financial ruins where in people thought electing a greedy self absorbed billionaire known for making a spectacle of firing people on TV and costing countless people their jobs on a whim would somehow make for a good president and somehow make everything better.
When your couture encourages people to worship money like it's their god above all else (including friends and family) and teaches people to ruin each others lives if it means making a buck, of course all the money in the nation is going to find itself in the hands of fewer and fewer people till you're left with that 1% vs 99% problem. The richest people in this country could easily fix it, but they don't give two shits about anyone but themselves and only donate to charities for the sake of their image, all while everyone else struggles more and more. Meanwhile the prisons in the country are mostly privet owned with legislation in place forcing the state to keep them filled. Everyone in this country could turn into a saint overnight but people would still keep getting arrested and tossed in prison to meet the requirement.

There's no grace or charm or dignity to be found anywhere. Instead people act like children desperate for attention, acting loud and obnoxious to try and get it. They pride themselves on having the loudest and most annoying cars/bikes as if screaming to the world "LOOK AT ME!!".
They all dress like slobs, litter and spit and make messes everywhere they go. Americans are will be loud and rude to store employees while considering themselves entitled to being treated like royalty simply because they spent a dollar or two at the business. Police here act like baby sitters half the time, writing tickets to people doing stupid things when they should know better, people who will keep doing it the moment the cop is out of sight. That's when cops aren't acting like school yard bullies who pick on people for fun and abuse their power. But what do you expect from a country that thinks allowing citizens to own guns is more important than free healthcare? People claim the right to own guns is one of the things that makes this country so great, but as it's been proven before when shit his the fan and you need them the most, police will go door to door and take them from you.
They think it's weird that Asian people wear face masks. Americans are too selfish to even consider the idea of someone wearing something like that to avoid passing on germs, and instead assume the opposite that the person is trying not to catch something or is hiding something.

None of this would bother me as much if Americans weren't convinced of their own superiority over the rest of the world and proudly boast this is the best country even though there's nothing to support that statement. People call it the land of the free, and claim "freedom" if asked what makes it so great, but I can promises you if I posted this anywhere else I would get banned and it would be deleted on the spot by site staff who are in corporate pockets. Land of the free where you're free to get a permit to have a yard sale, a permit to make changes to your house, where there's 20,000+ laws and ignorance of the law is no excuse, where you've got freedom of religion unless you're atheist. It's a country where the government will bulldoze your property if it's in the way of a stadium, you're not allowed to kill yourself, you can be drafted into wars you don't support. In some states it's illegal to abort your pregnancy even if it's by a rapist, and you pay a tax on just about everything that can be taxed in a country founded on getting away from unfair taxation, and can be sent to prison if you don't.

Post edited on 6th Jan 2018, 9:29pm
Expand all images
>> No. 568 [Edit]
File 151529793664.png - (219.60KB , 616x584 , angry yukari_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1_waifu2.png )
568
>No one takes responsibility for their wrong doings or admits guilt.
I agree fully but the worst thing about it is that it feels kind of hard to argue why this is wrong, making it something that is much easier to let slide for most people.
>people thought electing a greedy self absorbed billionaire known for making a spectacle of firing people on TV and costing countless people their jobs on a whim would somehow make for a good president and somehow make everything better.
I think a lot of people just did that as a meme, actually. Which kind of makes things even worse. I think it should be worth keeping in mind that the alternatives weren't too great either with perhaps the exception of that one guy that was called a cuck a lot for some reason but maybe there is something behind that. Though that may be giving his opposition too much credit.
It's kind of annoying when people say stuff about how great America is for winning wars or landing on the moon even though those were all quite a while ago.

Post edited on 6th Jan 2018, 11:19pm
>> No. 569 [Edit]
>>23241
Oh please, just go live in Russia for a year and you'll be happy about your shitty life in America. In Russia you not only get all the disgusting shit and first-world problems you find in America, but you also have the worst that third world countries could offer too, and then people act like it's the best place in the world just because some dictator faggot is photoshopped riding on a bear.
>> No. 570 [Edit]
File 151542833887.jpg - (86.74KB , 449x604 , 1469871820690.jpg )
570
'America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization'.
- Georges Clemenceau


'I heard an Englishman, who had been long resident in America, declare that in following, in meeting, or in overtaking, in the street, on the road, or in the field, at the theatre, the coffee-house, or at home, he had never overheard Americans conversing without the word DOLLAR being pronounced between them'.
- Frances Trollope
>> No. 571 [Edit]
>>23241
While mainstream American culture is absolutely horrible, America is still a free country, and therefore is what you make of it.
If you want wholesome family life and devotion to God, you can always join the Amish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m64X1hMCJoE

Or if Christianity isn't your thing and you don't want to go quite so strictly low-tech, you could go join these neo-nazis:
https://youtu.be/I_yWxnXyh-8?t=33m40s
I truly envy Americans. Living like this would be impossible in my country, if for no other reason than that homeschooling is illegal here. Not to mention the fact that they'd all go to prison if they publicly spoke their mind about their political opinions.
>> No. 572 [Edit]
>>23265
I can understand political persecution, but why would you want to homeschool your kids? Unless, you live in an area with lots of children, that's like sentencing them to a life of loneliness and NEETdom because they didn't have a competitive environment where their social skills could develop (the most important kind of skills you could have). Which country are you from?
>> No. 573 [Edit]
>>23265
This raises an interesting point, I've heard many people call America a "free country", but what does this actually mean? Sure there's more freedom there than say china or the dprk, but in some ways America is very much not "free", for example government spying programs, legal slavery, censorship etc. There are many other countries that do not do these things, what makes america particularly "free"? Am I just misinterpreting what this phrase means?
>> No. 574 [Edit]
>>23273
>Am I just misinterpreting what this phrase means?
You and most Americans lol.
The freedom in this county mainly refers to things such as freedom of religion, in spite of the fact that atheists over the years have been treated with more mistrust and hate than homosexuals, museums are persecuted endlessly, and Christianity is shoved down everyone's throats to the point where "in god we trust" is printed on our money and kids forced to pledge their allegiance to a "nation under good". Our founders wanted a clear separation between church and state, but the relatively modern government ignored that and mixed the two. Yes we have freedom of religion, and people here are free to force that religion (Christianity) on needy starving people in poor under developed countries in exchange for food and aid. Yay freedom!

You've got the freedom of speech, where you need a permit to protest and can be sued for slander. You might have your words censored due to how offensive they are or use of foul language. Say the wrong thing and you might get labeled a terrorist or traitor. The internet helped a lot with this and gave people a voice, but the way big sites are designed now your unpopular opinion will get down voted into oblivion before anyone can read it, or you'll get banned for saying something the corporate slave site admins don't approve of. Generate enough attention and supporters to your cause, and the powers that be will bend and twist it into something else. See how gamergate went from being about paid reviews on games to being an attack on female gamers thanks to the media's manipulation of the truth.

You're free to buy and own land, even though it can and will be taken away from you if the government decides it wants that land. That's not to mention the hefty property tax. One of the most famous events in this country's foundation was the Boston tea party, which was a protest against unfair taxation from Brittan. Mainly referring to not being properly represented in Brittan's political matters. Yet here we are paying taxes on literally every purchase we make from food to bills, yet politicians ignore the wants and cries of it's people in favor of corporate interests and personal gain.
http://ij.org/action-post/foul-ball-ten-cities-that-used-eminent-domain-for-sports-stadiums/

Everyone thinks America is great, until they actually come to live here. If nothing else we know how to sell propaganda and make it seem like the truth. Or maybe people just haven't updated their information and realized this country isn't the tired and poor welcoming haven it once was.
We paint a beautiful lie here. Not just to the rest of the world but to ourselfs. People here boast about how America is the land of the free, that freedom is what makes us better than every other country in the world. People here are brainwashed into thinking the rest of the world is nothing but third world countries and corrupt totalitarian governments.
But if nothing else, it was founded on the concept of freedom. It's in short supply today thanks to things like the patriot act ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act )
But it's possible this is what some people refer to when they talk about the US being the land of the free, they might simply be referring to it's foundation and not necessarily it's current state.


>>23265
>therefore is what you make of it.
As someone who was born into a small peaceful town that turned into a ghetto before my eyes, I can tell you that it's more what your neighbors and community make of it. Of course you can pack up and go somewhere else, just to watch the same thing happen again. Or you can stay live in misery because you have no control over the people who live around you. They have as much right to be there as you do after all. You might go to prison here too for speaking your mind in some cases, the authorities just don't claim that's the reason to keep up the facade. They'll simply think of something else to punish you for instead. That said they 'usually' don't go after individuals who are likely to be considered harmless nuts, or famous people that might have people raise questions if they suddenly went missing.

>>23243
I never meant to imply this is the worst country in the world. I'm well aware there are better and worse out there. I was just venting because it's annoying to see how ignorant people here are and watch them boast about this being the best country in the world while turning a blind eye to the many problems here.
>> No. 575 [Edit]
Its not going to get better. The children of today learn these things and in the future you'll be old and the one who is 'backwards and racist'.
>> No. 576 [Edit]
>>23273
The freedom referred to is social mobility and first amendment rights.
>> No. 577 [Edit]
File 154857799177.jpg - (203.00KB , 800x1105 , 800px-165-WW-269B-11-trolley-l.jpg )
577
A couple more things, about what OP said. A lot of the sayings that annoy OP are cultural artifacts back from when America actually was rather free when Nationalism was gripping a large amount of the world, similar to how the NFL Superbowl winners receive rings with the engraving "world champion", despite being the only league of it's kind in the world, because it's an artifact from when MLB's World Series was the standard of large sports tournaments and they were called world champions because of that series. (It's also technically true in that context because Canada participates and baseball also has many international players).
Secondly, most post-colonial countries (AKA, a lot of Africa and most of the western hemisphere) have histories of oppression and treatment of non majority males is a relatively new thing almost everywhere, I find it funny that you are upset about that while being annoyed with their sensitivity about those topics. I also find it amusing that you think people dont want beauty, which is also a push for justice for women because they feel the media creates an unfair standard for women to strive to be.
I also feel like you're seeing both the ugly side and missing the point of individualism. Like >>23265 said, there are many respectable subcultures in the US, mainly out of the way out of population centers.
>people thought electing a greedy self absorbed billionaire known for making a spectacle of firing people on TV and costing countless people their jobs on a whim would somehow make for a good president and somehow make everything better.
Trump has historically low approval ratings and most people know how rampant corruption is in the US government, even considering it malevolent to the people who live there. Voting in the US is just a formality, and the average persons vote doesn't matter. (Clinton won the popular vote for example).
>Americans are too selfish to even consider the idea of someone wearing something like that to avoid passing on germs
Almost the entire continent of North America wore them during pandemics of H1N1 and other flus. They also have worn them historically and even denied public service to those who didn't. Weird example.
I understand what you're saying (America has a lot of problems, like healthcare as you mentioned), but your complaints are odd, you sound like a religious reactionary but also sound like your about to lose your marbles over "SJWs". It also sounds like you think young coastal shitstains are how most Americans act.
I also find it funny that you say there's discrimination against Atheist when many quite popular atheist figures are/were American (Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Daniel Dennett).
>> No. 578 [Edit]
That being said, being bullied just because I come from a shit place is a large reason of why I'm unhappy.
>> No. 579 [Edit]
>>23241
massive self injudgent wall of text that nobody wants to read explaining why everything wrong in your world is somebody else 's fault including the line
>No one takes responsibility for their wrong doings or admits guilt
wow, i wonder why nobody wants to ever spend any time with you
one of the frustrating facts about narcissistic personality disorder is that the people who have that condition are always the last people to understand whats going on. insane power fantasies, but very real loneliness.
p.s. this is the billionth thread on this board in which some loser blames society for the fact that they're personally unlikable.
>> No. 580 [Edit]
>>24043
You're upset because he's right.
>> No. 581 [Edit]
>>24045
He’s also kind of right about it being some loser blaming society for their woes or being misanthropic about society isn’t exactly original, and not even just on this site.
Even losers think that’s pathetic, again not just on this site.
>> No. 582 [Edit]
I sort of regret bumping this thread because I thought his complaints were somewhat interesting but it’s also old and I doubt he reads it anymore, it’s just gonna become flamebait about 3D normalfag shit.
>> No. 583 [Edit]
I'm ashamed of my country(Australia) as well, for many of the same reasons even. But it does not matter much really because I have isolated myself from society anyway, I may as well be in Bohemia or North Macedonia for all it matters.

Apart from things like >>24042
I always feel like people will base me on what they think of Australians(which is mostly true of them) even though I am completely different to that.
>> No. 584 [Edit]
>>24043
It's cute how, while bringing up a bunch of complaints about why OP has a warped view of the world, you didn't bring yourself to try and share any solutions - only an armchair diagnosis. Not that I could do better - but where should people who feel dissatisfied with the universe vent? There's many of us here.
>> No. 585 [Edit]
>24049
Not a solution.
>> No. 586 [Edit]
>>24050
Never implied it is a solution; quite the opposite - that those without a solution are left to ventilate. Still awaiting one.
>> No. 587 [Edit]
>>24051
Anon never implied a solution either, yet you command one while complaining yourself. It's cute.
>> No. 588 [Edit]
>>24052
I have not made a single complaint other than about the previous poster going on a long tirade to bring up everything wrong with OP, potentially further messing up OP's mental state, without trying to show any way out, which I think is a perfectly justified complaint.
>> No. 589 [Edit]
>>24047
>I doubt he reads it anymore
I'm still here, still reading the responses. I just don't see much point in responding to posts that essentially amount to saying "you're a faggot OP".
>> No. 590 [Edit]
tbh, I am a faggot.
>> No. 591 [Edit]
>>24055
Accepting is always the first step. And I mean that in good spirit - once you accept your failings, it's easier to try and work with them on changing - not against them.
>> No. 592 [Edit]
>>24054
In any case, it was interesting read, I’m aware it’s a pretty shit country but I’ve never seen those complaints before (oversenstivity to bigotry, being anti-beauty, defacing their own bodies instead of improving, infidelity, multiple partners and being emotionally unaware of their spouse). It was nice to ride something other than “burgers are not white, materialistic and dumb and elected trump lol”.
>> No. 594 [Edit]
>>24048
It doesn’t feel good does it? I think a lot of these problems just come with Anglo countries, as stereotypical as that sounds. I’ve isolated myself too; and the best advice I can give is to not internalize others ignorance.
>> No. 595 [Edit]
>>24055
Classy. But you know what, if not being "a faggot" means mindlessly ignoring all the problems around us, being a good wage slave consumer who drinks away their petty problems after a 9-5 job when they're not being zombified in front of a tv that helps them do as little free independent thinking as possible, while only occasionally calling the president a dumbass with coworkers around the water cooler, then a "faggot" I'll be. I don't care if you don't like what I said. If I was worried about that I never would have made this thread. In other communities just hinting at not liking the united states is enough to get a person lynched, but that didn't stop me from speaking my mind there and it wont stop me from doing the same here.
Likewise yeah as people have said I'm a loser, I'm a loser by this socialites standards. I've never had a ticket or been to jail, never touched drugs or alcohol, I'm physically fit without so much as an allergy, I have more money in savings than 75% of Americans do with my only debt being a half paid off mortgage. I have a job I don't hate and I avoid steeling, lying, and cheating as best I can. But, I'm a fucking loser! Why is that? Because I don't like the environment I was forced to grow up in? Speaking my mind about it? That I stopped trying to keep offline friends after the ones I had repeatedly robbed and took advantage of me? Because I haven't had sex a dozen random loose women? or I have have no "team" and have no idea who won the last Superbowl? That I don't own the latest phone or drive a car with oversized rims? I don't give a shit about vbloggers, or whatever degenerate skank is the hottest trending """artist""" at the moment? Because I don't go out drinking or blaze up with the bros? Or is it that I like Chinese porn cartoons? If these things make me a loser, than I'll just be both a loser and a faggot in the eyes of people who's opinions mean absolutely nothing to me.


>>24057
I think the reason you don't see people bring those things up more often is probably because so many are guilty of those things themselves. Which you could say holds true for materialism as well, but in that particular case maybe people are tired of the rat race and constantly trying to keep up with the jones? Where as someone who's an ugly cheating fat ass ect isn't going to complain about people being ugly cheating fat asses. What I mean is, It's easy to hate a part of culture that places demands and expectations on you, where people judge you by what you own. People who can't afford the latest iphone or whatever and are brainwashed into thinking they need it will resent a system that says they need it. Where as people who keep shoving burgers in their face aren't being forced to do so but are choosing to do it, their obesity is on them and like anti materialism they're agent the idea of demands/expectations being placed on them, in this case being fit. Meeting those expectations is hard, people here don't like doing things that are hard, so they instead take no responsibility for the damage they've done to themselves try to normalize obesity among other defacement they've caused themselves and this among other things leads into the anti-beuity movements we're seeing here.
>> No. 596 [Edit]
>>24060
Anon you’re literally on a website for losers, read other posts on this board, otaku hikki/neets are people who have either given up on society or society has given up on them. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re the only person with a mortgage on this entire website. It’s not like anime communities like this aren’t used to losers and sometimes even expect it.
>> No. 601 [Edit]
That's not why people elected Trump though, The two party system is broken, it was either Hillary or Trump, and Trump brought a fresh and contrarian wind.
America despite it's surveillance still has more freedom than most others in the world, including Europe.

Disease killed most of the natives, not Americans. Americans also bought land from the natives and fought natives and the natives fought among themselves as well as the Americans. Most land was even uninhabited and free to settle and initially relations were quite peaceful.

It's not so simple just to say "Americans do everything bad!"
>> No. 602 [Edit]
>>24074
People voted for Trump because they're racist. White people are honestly afraid of people who are darker skinned.

There's a reason why white people do everything in their power to segregate themselves away from people of color. Even if it massively inconveniences them, and prevented the US from building public transport systems.

Trump was an obvious con-man from the beginning. He has no defined ideology (much like Putin) and just spouts nonsense to rally up the rightists.
>> No. 603 [Edit]
>>24074
>Disease killed most of the natives
You do realise that blankets deliberately infected with smallpox were given to the native Americans, right? In fact the genocide of the native Americans is the biggest genocide in history
>> No. 604 [Edit]
>>24061
Anon, you're responding to someone who you already know made this thread a year ago and has hung around long enough to respond to you and others once someone dug up the thread, Yet you're seriously going to treat me like I don't know what kind of site this is? Are you trolling, did I say something to piss you off, or are you really just that think?
You say "you’re literally on a website for losers" In a thread where people are calling someone a loser in a very derogatory way, and when this person defends themselves by accepting and embarrassing being a loser, you chastise them for it? Why? For not being the right kind of loser? For being too big of a loser or too little of a loser? There's no reason to pull that kind of condescending bullshit on someone who has done you no wrong.
>> No. 605 [Edit]
>>24077
I might be wrong but I think their intention was to be comforting, not condescending. "look around, you're among brothers." That sort of thing.
>> No. 606 [Edit]
File 154898757872.webm - (6.48MB , Spoiler Picture.webm )
606
>>24075, >>24076
I do agree that Trump is a opportunist but - again, your reason for people voting for him is false.

Depending on you source, one is a flat-out fabricated lie by an professor who was fired for academic misconduct. Unsurprisingly he is a social marxist.

Or because of a siege. Spreading disease through blankets is questionable at most, more likely it is through previous contact with settlers, traders, others infected. Respiratory transmission is much more effective.

You seem set on attacking whites, ironically being a racist yourself.
>> No. 607 [Edit]
>>24078
Yeah that was my point, I was even implying he was less of a loser than most users here.
>> No. 608 [Edit]
>>24075
Public transit wasn’t built because of the auto industry that literally tore up train tracks in places that had them before; and ironically came to dominate our public transit with buses, which I don’t think was an accident. I know you’re talking about NIMBYs but it’s not as simple as you’re making it out to be.
>> No. 609 [Edit]
 
embed related
>> No. 610 [Edit]
>>24079
If it wasn't racism, they would have voted for Jeb Bush or John Kasich. "Building the wall" is a racist dogwhistle to rally up the white nationalists of America. Nobody really cares about the wall besides that group, and public opinion showed that fact during the government shutdown.

I think you want to downplay the racism of white people. If blacks were compensated with the forty acres and a mule idea that Sherman promised them, then you might have a point. However, the U.S. has never done anything to help develop its people of color communities.

>>24081
Rail wasn't profitable in the US due to white suburban sprawl. It wouldn't matter anyways if whites didn't flee into the suburbs to get away from people of color. I think how Singapore does it is best, just have a certain amount of people of each racial group in every area. It prevents racial enclaves and separatism.
>> No. 611 [Edit]
File 154900463736.png - (58.26KB , 868x818 , 1546571940249.png )
611
Since this is a thread about being stressed out by real-life events, I just want to say that this is how I feel when I tried to use media to escape from it.
>> No. 612 [Edit]
>>24084
Pretty much.
>> No. 613 [Edit]
TL:DR this is a thread for l*ftyp*l to shill against THE MAN.

This thread stinks and belongs on /tat/.
>> No. 614 [Edit]
ITT: People think OP is wrong because they disagree with one or two of the fifty points he brings up.
>> No. 615 [Edit]
>>24094
That's just how imageboard debates (hell all debates) work. Anon will cherry pick a few points from each other's arguments to in order to invalidate the overall message or stance of the person. You can say 99 things out of a 100 right, but people will rip into you for that 1 thing you got wrong.

I agree this should be moved to /tat/ by the way.
>> No. 616 [Edit]
>>24095
Then don't make 100 complaints at once and be shocked when the contentious ones are protested against
>> No. 617 [Edit]
>>616
Who's shocked? I'm just telling him like it is.
>> No. 618 [Edit]
Also to the people reading this on /tat/, a lot of the frustrated replies are from people upset this was posted on /so/.

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ Rules ] [ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ mai / ot / so / tat ] [ arc / ddl / irc / lol / ns / pic ] [ home ]