It's like /pol/, but with more /tat/.
Name
Email
Subject   (new thread)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, TXT
  • Maximum file size allowed is 11742 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 113 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 144816727064.jpg - (92.89KB , 500x354 , f867112b0f324f23c6c550501b2291b6.jpg )
262 No. 262 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
Who here is racist? Against which race(s), and why? Was there any particular event which turned you into a racist?
34 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 329 [Edit]
File 15016461204.jpg - (21.51KB , 375x284 , NEET Lulu.jpg )
329
I wasn't always racist but now I am a little bit against black people sometimes and I don't like it. I don't know how it happened but I think it's because I just spent time around the wrong kind of people, that is, racist people.
>> No. 339 [Edit]
I believe races should live separated, but I don't consider myself a racist. It's not black people's fault that they are inferior, they were born that way because of evolution. I guess Muslims have a larger role to play in their own degeneration, seeing as they culturally normalize cousin-marriage, with dire consequences for the health and IQ of their offspring.
I look up to the east-Asians, and I hope they don't fall in the same trap of racial suicide that the West has.
>> No. 345 [Edit]
Since I live in Europe I hold a huge disdain against Muslims and Blacks because they're savage rapists and murderers. Specially Muslims. They really should be removed.
>> No. 362 [Edit]
File 150736973143.png - (134.92KB , 331x547 , WiseChineseMilitaryMen.png )
362
I hate the Chinese so god-damned much. They are like Jews if you minus the intelligence and add billions (literally) of bodies.

They are also VERY ethno-nationlists, if you are not Chinese you are inferior (the irony is so many of them LEAVE CHINA because it is a shit-hole). Even if you are Chinese, if you are not rich, you are still inferior; all they care about is money and ethnicity.

I mean, this is a country so devoid of morals that they HARVEST ORGANS of their own god-damned people, and then cry about supposed Japanese war-crimes against them.
ANYTHING they do is to gain money or ehtnic superiority, they do not actually care about any sort of morals or politics or.

Suffice to say, I want them out of my country.
Places without mass Chinese immigrants think of them as hard workers, sure, they are, but they would sell your fucking liver if it was legal. They abide by the law out of fear of losing money, not any sort of moral grounds.

File 149949739863.png - (87.35KB , 1888x714 , LinuxCommunistII.png )
254 No. 254 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
Did you realise things like piracy and open-software are the tools of, and propogated by, anarcho-communists?
I would guess most people don't, yet lots are ardent defenders of such things but they probably do not even know why. I was once like that myself.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism

'Anarchist scholar Uri Gordon has said that:
"the collaborative development of free software like the Linux operating system and applications such as OpenOffice clearly approximate an informational anarchist communism. Moreover, for anarchists it is precisely the logic of expropriation and electronic piracy that enables a radical political extension of the cultural ideals of the free manipulation, circulation and use of information associated with the "hacker ethic" (Himanen 2001). The space of illegality created by P2P (peer-to-peer) file-sharing opens up the possibility, not only of the open circulation of freely-given information and software as it is on the Internet today, but also of conscious copyright violation. The Internet, then, enables not only communist relations around information, but also the militant contamination and erosion of non-communist regimes of knowledge—a technological "weapon" to equalise access to information, eating away at intellectual property rights by rendering them unenforceable.[129]'
11 posts and 5 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 358 [Edit]
OK. And that is terrible because...?
>> No. 359 [Edit]
File 150703757880.jpg - (50.62KB , 404x590 , 1495799238634.jpg )
359
>>358
All forms of Communism is a mess.
And Anarchism is a fucking joke.

Both together, needless to say.
But you Americans, it seems you have yet to realise your grand expirement with 'liberty' and 'equality' is just that: Anarchist-Communism.
All forms of Communists are disgusting and should be crucified.
>> No. 360 [Edit]
>>359
Even if it's political something-whatever it seems to be working fine for open software, no impending catastrophe in sight. Piracy isn't dying either, last week newest Denuvo was defeated in hours. Guess it caused some heart attacks over potentially lost profit but then you have those slavs and others who don't even bother with DRM and somehow their games still sell. Something doesn't add up.
These ideas that you oppose also seem close to how anonymous imageboards operate. Whatever views you're presenting in these places consider you might be expressing them using tools that allow for uncommon levels of liberty and equality.
>> No. 361 [Edit]
File 150719229180.png - (64.24KB , 796x1024 , Yoke_and_Arrows_svg.png )
361
>>360
It doesn't add up because you have a sum number (ideal) and are trying to find the numbers to fit your summed number, of which none exist. So of course it doesn't add up.
Of course Anarchist-Communism would a be a paradise, but so would any sort of political ideology, if it worked, which AnCom doesn't.
'Man is what he is, a wild animal with the will to survive, and (so far) the ability, against all competition. Unless one accepts that, anything one says about morals, war, politics—you name it—is nonsense. Correct morals arise from knowing what man is—not what do-gooders and well-meaning old Aunt Nellies would like him to be.' - Starship Troopers [Robert A. Heinlein]

Yes, the internet is a destructive tool, I would gladly not use it if it were destroyed.
'Scientists had to make thousands of calculations to create the (atomic) bomb and determine its effects...
Computeres and atomic bombs, both products of World War II, grew up together.' - Metal Gear Solid 2 opening quote.

ALL Commies should be crucified; ALL Anarachists should be crucified.
'Promising them liberty, whereas they themselves are the slaves of corruption. For by whom a man is overcome, of the same also he is the slave.' - 2 Peter 2:19

File 150485736425.jpg - (631.01KB , 1836x1256 , John_Singleton_Copley_001.jpg )
342 No. 342 hide watch quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
'We would not say anything if the U.S.A. were aware of its intellectual and moral defects and was trying to grow up. But it is too much when it behaves in an impudent manner toward a part of the earth with a few thousands years of glorious history behind it, attempting to teach it moral and intellectual lessons, whether out of innocence or a complete lack of genuine culture and learning. We can forgive the mistakes of youth, but this degree of arrogance gets on one’s nerves.

We therefore have no appreciation for the Americanism that can be found in certain of our circles. We fail to see why we as the leading musical nation in the world should borrow even a single note from the U.S.A. We have a level of culture and civilization that is denied to most Americans. One who understands this can hardly have much sympathy for what they understand as culture and civilization. Although we affirm the technical achievements of our age, we see behind them an intellectual strength that grows from the roots of our people. Machines are a means to an end, not an end in themselves. As much as we appreciate the achievements of modern civilization and use them to improve life, we know that they are not the sole meaning of life. There are national values that are the result of centuries of history and tradition. They cannot be purchased, only built by the labor of generations.'
>> No. 344 [Edit]
Condense it into one sentence, or explain your point without copy-pasting.

File 146033725948.jpg - (114.92KB , 1280x720 , [Commie] Teekyuu - 78 [C808B8C4]_mkv_snapshot_00_0.jpg )
30 No. 30 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
What's your stance on abortion?
1 post omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 32 [Edit]
I really don't care. I don't consider it murder, but I definitely don't think it's a "human rights issue" either. It's just another convenient excuse for western women to start up their tired "MUH BODY" tirades, showing everyone once again that they egotistically believe themselves to be the only person involved in the creation and nurturing of life.

It slows population growth a bit, and the genes it removes from the gene pool are always very low quality, so that's a plus.
>> No. 33 [Edit]
In my opinion, abortion should be law for prostitutes.

I've seen a couple of sad things thus far in life but nothing compares to the sight of a crackhead prostitute with a ballon-belly.

It's like i can predict, feel the suffering and pain of this chis child, even before being born.
>> No. 40 [Edit]
Glad it exists. Those who abort don't want their child. If they couldn't abort that child most likely wouldn't have a good life. Also there would be even more humans on earth. I don't agree with it being murder since it isn't a person yet.

Of course those children who aren't wanted would probably like to stay alive once they have a life, same with the disabled, they want to stay alive because that's the only chance they got regardless of how bad it is but the possible future doesn't really matter in my opinion, a fetus doesn't know what it'll lose if it gets aborted and we don't have any obligations to a thing with the potential of becoming a person, if we had, we'd be pretty fucked because we would have obligations to our sperm and we'd be killing a fuck ton of potential persons by not impregnating a woman every minute.

My mother didn't want me either by the way. She just has a moral problem with abortion.
>> No. 333 [Edit]
Cult of Moloch, keeping their child-sacrifice rituals alive and well in [current year]

File 146084405649.png - (386.19KB , 720x540 , dc3wxFo.png )
85 No. 85 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
In your own words; what makes women today unbearable?
20 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 135 [Edit]
>>133
>I don't think there is really any "today" about it OP.

This is a good point. I've seen others elsewhere argue that women haven't changed, it's just that modern societies have recently given them carte blanche to do whatever they please without consequence. Only now that they have privilege without responsibility can we see their ugly nature so clearly.
>> No. 136 [Edit]
Similarly, I don't think that we are a modern phenomenon either. I'd wager most monks and hermits were just like us
>> No. 236 [Edit]
Because they'll go somewhere and play the victim incessantly until someone kneels to them.

To their credit they're good at it, even if it is just a survival strategy.
>> No. 250 [Edit]
>>95
and all that amazing clothing is 1: impossibly expensive and 2: in bits and pieces spread all over the place. guys can wear pretty clothes too, but almost none of them do either; just surviving is hard enough a lot of the time. richness is requisite to having the time and money for clothes.

>>102
>>130
and what're you both doing right now? everybody has problems and everybody likes to whine; you're seeing one side as annoying and the other as cathartic.

>>132
and this is how my brother reacts when i make food as well. anecdotes, creatures of habit, etc etc.

File 149649185362.jpg - (105.40KB , 960x1248 , 1453721295848.jpg )
242 No. 242 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Policemen
>refers to a post-war council consisting of the Big Four that U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt proposed as a guarantor of world peace. The members of the Big Four, called the Four Powers during World War II, were the four major Allies of World War II: the United Kingdom, the United States, the Soviet Union and the Republic of China
>As a preventive measure against new wars, countries other than the Four Policemen were to be disarmed. Only the Four Policemen would be allowed to possess any weapons more powerful than a rifle.[2]

'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'
- Benjamin Franklin


'In America everybody is of opinion that he has no social superiors, since all men are equal, but he does not admit that he has no social inferiors, for, from the time of Jefferson onward, the doctrine that all men are equal applies only upwards, not downwards.'
- Bertrand Russell
1 post and 1 image omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 245 [Edit]
>>244
The US Constitution only applies to US citizens.
>> No. 246 [Edit]
File 149650510151.jpg - (47.09KB , 442x353 , 1412680203479.jpg )
246
>The US Constitution only applies to US citizens.
Second paragraph of the United States Declaration of Independence:
'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed;[7]
>> No. 247 [Edit]
File 149650605785.png - (267.25KB , 596x761 , CBRtmC_UwAAy1T7.png )
247
>>246
>That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed.

Citizens of foreign nations didn't consent to US rule. Maybe in some exceptions, don't nitpick me.
>> No. 248 [Edit]
>>246
The Declaration of Independence is different from the Constitution. The Constitution is an agreement between the Federal Government and the people. Even state governments aren't held to the Constitution in the same way that the Feds are. The point of the document was to establish the Union out of the then independent colonies.

I agree with your point that the very notion of such a thing as the Four Policemen is very hypocritical, but it does need to be said regardless.

Post edited on 3rd Jun 2017, 10:29am

File 149049484749.png - (77.82KB , 375x444 , 1489133474996.png )
125 No. 125 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
If this board is to be "like /pol/", we absolutely must have a thread about Jews.

What do you think about Jews? Is the extent of their wealth and control over media troubling to you? Do you think they're actually behind the promotion of things like miscegenation and a poor education system (ie: Common Core) to keep the population at large easier to control, or do you think that's just a Stormfront conspiracy theory?

Post edited on 25th Mar 2017, 7:23pm
4 posts and 2 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 224 [Edit]
>>223
The problem with that is, given the option most Jews who are in-touch with their cultural identity would identify as Zionist. They need to love Israel. It's definitely a pride thing, if they don't love it it isn't worth the conflict.

I'm obviously the outsider here, but I have very few issues with Jews, even if they have nationalistic tendencies. I do have a bit of an issue with the so-called holocaust exploitation but that seems to have died down.

I don't expect to convince people that there are far bigger problems and it's weird to blame an ethnic group for the flaws in a flawed world, but it bothers me because it prevents people from recognizing the real causes behind the problem.

I see hatred of Jews as a reaction by people who desperately need a cause behind things that clash with their worldview. When you can't get a job, blame the Jews for ruining our economy. When you see our culture disintegrating, it's gotta be those damn Jews. When a child is murdered (that's an old one) or war breaks out why not blame the Jews? "They're insular and judgmental, and surely nobody in our wonderful righteous community could commit such acts without being manipulated by these beasts!" It's a tale as old as time but I personally think Jews are pretty low on the list of things to be worried about or angry at. I'd even go as far to say they've been scapegoats for people in positions of power until relatively recently. I think it's fucked, but I can't convince people who are simply not able to be convinced and would stop at nothing to prove me wrong.

Basically, I can't condone Jew hatred when it's been a dubious worldview appealing to some of the most base, violent and idiotic aspects of man for the sake of diverting attention from some very questionable acts by people in power for centuries.
>> No. 225 [Edit]
>>224
'The scapegoat was a goat that was designated (Hebrew לַעֲזָאזֵֽל ) la-aza'zeyl; "for absolute removal", (for symbolic removal of the people's sins with the literal removal of the goat) and outcast in the desert as part of the ceremonies of the Day of Atonement, that began during the Exodus with the original Tabernacle and continued through the times of the temples in Jerusalem.'
>> No. 226 [Edit]
File
Removed
I used to hold the belief that these "conspiracies" aren't as malicious as people think them to be. I thought that yes there were kikes behind everything, but not because they're Marvel super villains that rub their hands together and cackle with evil glee while they wreak havoc among the white man and pit their puppets against each other. I thought they were organic. Jews have the highest IQ in the world. That's why they're at the top, nothing more. And their dastardly deeds were an inevitability that would have been proposed by the next highest IQ on the totem pole if not them.
Really, even IQ aside, if you put a group of men in control of something--no, even without direct control over anything specific, just men hanging out in a room together talking, that group will form power dynamics and there will always be someone above the rest and one of the men will have the short end of the stick. That's just the way things are. I thought that this simple concept perfectly explained Jews and that there was nothing particularly sinister about it, only humanity at work.

But later I learned that they are indeed Marvel super villains. Quotes like this pic attached and people like the Rothschild family and George Soros convinced me of that.

Post edited on 28th May 2017, 1:13am

Please refrain from posting 3D images.
>> No. 234 [Edit]
File 149598504350.png - (2.60MB , 1586x1586 , jew explains.png )
234
>>226
Apologies, here's the quote but with the man's head removed.

batman villain IRL

File 149483568098.jpg - (1.17MB , 1289x1402 , ba2334e36739fb7eef642130cfeee830.jpg )
183 No. 183 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
Here's a controversial topic that hasn't been discussed yet. What are your thoughts on private gun ownership? Do you support or oppose it?
20 posts and 1 image omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 209 [Edit]
>>204
>You don't go for freedom because it's easy.
Freedom is very easy. Go into the woods, uncontrolled by the opressive government.
You will get a disease and die, that is freedom.

>If it is, then so is enjoying 'stability' and 'order'
Stability and order bring harmony of society. That is the opposite of fear. There is no fear, to the point of boredom, but that can be remedied.

>Though I'd add that any country that calls itself free should be doing the same thing of their governments
America probably the worst of the developed nations. Without its money, America would look as if though it is only a developing nation.
>It's a lot of power to blindly trust to be used for the good of the people
Power always finds a place to rest it's head. Government is not a omnipotent being, who props up instantaniously simply to spoil a good time. Government is formed through thousands of years of bloodshed and primitve savagery, then those who are the strongest and most benevolent will gather a following larger, and that group will be called 'government'.

>It was generally held in British Common Law in the colonies prior to the Revolutionary War that there was a right to keep and to bear arms
Very unfortunate for them, then. After having defended America from French colonisation, their own citizens attack them.
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>> No. 211 [Edit]
>>209
Now the 'fear' of a government taking the country to its demise is 'hatred'... just not in the case of the USA? Don't devolve into semantics.

>There is no living in perputual fear of his government, as in the USA.
But this isn't really the case. It's a strawman you conceived out of someone making the argument that guns can be used as a system of checks and balances against a theoretical tyrannical government. Nobody except the most insane SJW, who wouldn't touch a gun in the first place, has any serious fear of military action of the government on its citizens in the US.

Your arguments seem vested in personal, emotional dislike (especially with use of subjective adjectives like 'worst' and 'trash') of the US rather than rational observation.
>> No. 212 [Edit]
>>211
>rather than rational observation.
I used to be pro-American, so I have knowledge from both sides.
>> No. 219 [Edit]
>>183
If I were to run a country, I'd make it the following way:
-there are gun ranges where you can go and fire guns just for fun, sport and leisure, just about anyone can open one and anyone can play with anything in those ranges: automatic guns, explosives, artillery etc.
-you can own guns for self defense at your home and carry them around your home freely, but there would be some restrictions such as no automatics, no explosives, magazine and caliber size etc
-people who have gone through vigorous checks, tests etc can conceal carry for self defense in public
Anyone with strong mental disabilities, criminal backgrounds or substance addictions would be automatically excluded from any gun ownership.
Other regulations or deregulations would be up to the congress, parliament or whatever equivalent of said country to debate and implement.

File 149412997119.jpg - (16.65KB , 480x360 , 0.jpg )
155 No. 155 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
I've been thinking. Countries around the world have folk stories and songs and heritage that dates back hundreds or even thousands of years. The US has very little of that since we started off from a blank slate not all that long ago. That's not the problem here though. The problem is along the path of development we became a nation obsessed with money, material goods, personal gain, and created a legal nightmare in the process at the expense of friends, family, and neighbors. As a result our folktales and songs all became trade marked copy written products. Now these products have become ingrained in American society and have become part of our culture. It's a lot easier to identify as a starwars nut or band/artist fanatic when there's nothing else for you. East coast states have some 'some' history, but what about the rest of the country? A hundred years ago the city I was born in was nothing but dirt. Can you blame me or anyone else for becoming a weeb?)

That would all be well and good if it wasn't very clearly mass produced products made for profit that are defining our culture. Not just media but brands too. Even when I was a little kid I thought it was weird the other kids were more than happy to be walking billboards for whatever product/brand was trendy at the time. It's next to impossible to get away from it all. You've even got brand slogans that creep into our language and become part of our culture. Everything from "That's a Kodak moment" to "Got milk?". Then there's companies like coke that spent millions to become associated with Santa clause and Christmas. The Disney corporation meanwhile actually owns a dang city. Meanwhile every site you visit collects data on you to sell to people who sell it to other people who try to sell you shit in return.

Most countries have heros and historical figures based on real people with stories that fall into public domain. Anyone can make any story about any character they want. Here we get TV/movie characters and comicbook superheros, most of whom are property of the highest bidder and always will be. It feels very wrong to me that companies have control over the stories behind historical characters and can rewrite history if they want. Did you grow up believing "The Force" was magical and anyone c
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
24 posts and 5 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 180 [Edit]
>>179
>you and your country would probably not exist today.
First you joke about how Europe is multiculti, now, in light of the fact that it is Americas fault, you say Europe is lucky to even exist. Your points are childish. You genuinely think Hitler was a comic book villian. Or you are making a mockery of me.

>The US was pretty much an isolationist nation
''The outbreak of the Second Sino-Japanese War in 1937 saw aid flow into the Republic of China, from the United States under President Franklin D. Roosevelt. A series of Neutrality Acts had been passed in the US with the support of isolationists who forbade American aid to countries at war. Because the Second Sino-Japanese War was undeclared, however, Roosevelt denied that a state of war existed in China and proceeded to send aid to Chiang''

>and a "racist" one, did you say?
I quoted an American Black man, from the 1930s, saying the USA president was worse to him than literally Hitler, literally literally Hitler.


This is a deliberate joke, everything you say simply causes me to repeat myself.
Whatever man, I'm bored of it which either way it is. At the very least you have been a tool, for me, to simply dump National Socialist propaganda.
>> No. 181 [Edit]
File 149471458638.jpg - (20.26KB , 300x300 , 1458270437448.jpg )
181
I think the bigger problem is that nobody gives a damn about our culture, our history. It's routinely reshaped, reinterpreted and thrown to the side for whatever cheap thrill comes next. When you talk to the average American today they don't know many of our influential figures. They're not even familiar with the founders outside of what they've been told by the media, who distort it wildly. Liberals honestly believe Jefferson was a closet muslim and conservatives honestly believe Franklin (among others) were fire and brimstone conservatives. Granted, you can't really blame people too much. Whites are instilled with massive guilt and browns are given colossal inferiority complexes. It's no wonder people go to such lengths to invent clear bullshit, they're all suffering trauma from things that they never did or experienced. The lies wouldn't be so bad if they weren't ripping the country apart.

I actually somewhat agree with >>159 despite despising his tone of "America never made anything good.". We DO lack great artists, philosophers, scientists. We have them, but how many? And of those how many are first, second generation immigrants instead of people who've put roots down into this soil? In fact a lot of them are people who've just came here because of economics; not because they actually wanted to come here.

And America, it seems to take people in and rip them apart. When I look around the people who've been here for most of our history aren't that well off. People come in, do well for a time and begin to degenerate. I'd know because my family is no different. We've lived in the same general area for almost two-hundred years. The first several generations did great. We owned huge farms, took part in local politics, people had dozens of children. But now... well, we're shit. Reduced to emotional children without a clue in affairs of finance, nature, philosophy, religion. Just barking about some perceived slight or inconvenience so we can pretend we have worth, pretend we're something. Disgusting.

People like us, people discontent with the current state of affairs. We need to work on creating
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>> No. 182 [Edit]
>>180
Your seem to be confused. I'm not the same person you were arguing with above; you are rambling on about nothing.

Never once have I stated Hitler to be a villain.

Post edited on 13th May 2017, 3:58pm
>> No. 357 [Edit]
File 150667731931.jpg - (42.42KB , 1280x720 , maxresdefault.jpg )
357
>>181
all we can do is fight, take back what's rightfully ours

File 149328532424.jpg - (89.93KB , 1280x720 , [Commie] Teekyuu - 76 [723A491C]_mkv_snapshot_01_3.jpg )
142 No. 142 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
Lets pretend you are given 10 trillion dollars with which to make the world a better place. What do you do?
1 post omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 144 [Edit]
Buy myself some body guards, do some research on and invite top researchers and engineers to an all expenses paid conference on how to make the world a better place, put the money into the proposals they make
>> No. 145 [Edit]
>>143
>giving women voting rights when they still have the social and legal responsibilities of children
To be fair, I don't consider most people in general to be responsible voters. In my country it's even the law that you must vote. If people voted intelligently based on reducing the influence of others on their lives instead of for whoever jerked them off the most, then we wouldn't be in this situation.

>allowing leftover stigma from Nazi Germany to forever equate legitimate (and at this point in the game incredibly necessary) non-lethal eugenics with genocide
Read Article II my man:

General Assembly Resolution 260 (III). Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.

Article II
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily of mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
>> No. 146 [Edit]
>>145
>I don't consider most people in general to be responsible voters.
Neater does the US government. That's why voting rights were originally restricted to just white male land owners. Even after caving into demands from the common folk over time they still don't trust the people to vote for it's own leaders. As such we have an electoral college that to my understanding has representatives for each state with their votes being the only ones that matter. Depending on the state's laws, they may or may not look at what people in their state voted for and decide to vote the same way. In a number of states they have every right to ignore the popular vote and vote for who they see fit. In a sense, voting is just a means for commoners to ask the higher ups to vote the way they want.
>> No. 149 [Edit]
>>145
>To be fair, I don't consider most people in general to be responsible voters.
While I also agree with this, to imply that the female voting bloc hasn't devastated the western world is naïve at best and ignorant at worst. Giving anyone power without responsibility is a terrible idea.

>Read Article II
This article was created after World War 2 and included a ban on non-lethal eugenics as you pointed out. That's exactly what I was getting at. Nobody saw non-lethal eugenics as "taboo" before Nazi Germany.

>I think that one should strive to be morally correct. The difference here is that I don't try and impose my morals on those around me.
The problem is that morals are not and never have been objective. There are very, very few codes of ethics that are universally agreed upon by all groups of people across the planet. And when you mix very different groups of people together, conflict is inevitable. Look at the United States currently: even people of the same race in the same nation WILL force their morals upon each other, using violence as a means of subjugation for non-conformity if necessary.

>The fact that you hold the concept of nation so highly speaks of your own morals being focused in that direction.
I think that's a bit of a stretch and an assumption. In an ideal world I merely see separate nations being respectful of each other as an easy means to "get people to leave each other damn well alone", as you put it. And I'd agree with that being a great goal if you could somehow manage it.

File
Removed
No. 109 hide watch expand quickreply [Reply] [Edit]
American education depends on witholding testimony and evidence contrary to the great moral quagmire of justifying the use of atomic weapons on highly concentrated civilian centers within days of each other, on a country incapable of feeding itself or launching a significant strategic counter attack, which had already been seeking to enter peace negotiations since May of the previous year.

No major American General or Admiral was involved in the executive order to drop the bombs. If they had been, chances are the bombs would not have been dropped. MacArthur himself, the man who had been involved in the brunt of the fighting against Japan, and who had just recently liberated his troops from prisoner of war camps after the Bataan march, said the bombs were not necessary, and that diplomacy which would result in the same outcome, would have precluded and circumvented an invasion, kept Soviet Russia out of Japan, and ended the war.

If even the men who lead the fight against Japan agree that the bombs were not justified, why does "common knowledge" in the US justify it?
3 posts and 1 image omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No. 138 [Edit]
The whole war by America against Japan was because FDR was a Sinophile.
FDR wanted China as a puppet-state in Asia.

'The outbreak of the Second Sino-Japanese War in 1937 saw aid flow into the Republic of China, from the United States under President Franklin D. Roosevelt. A series of Neutrality Acts had been passed in the US with the support of isolationists who forbade American aid to countries at war. Because the Second Sino-Japanese War was undeclared, however, Roosevelt denied that a state of war existed in China and proceeded to send aid to Chiang'
>> No. 139 [Edit]
China's war-plan was to keep fighting, knowing they cannot win, to garner Western sympathy and have the West beat Japan because China certainly could not.

'A major reason that the Chinese army held onto the city as long as it did, even though it was on the brink of collapse, was that China was hoping for a western intervention in the Sino-Japanese War.'
'Thus, Chiang Kai-shek had to devote everything China had to offer to make sure the Western powers know that the present conflict between China and Japan was a major war, not a collection of inconsequential "incidents" as had been the case previously. Based on this political strategy, Chiang Kai-shek had to order his troops to fight to the death in an attempt to arouse international sympathy and cause the international community to adopt measures that would help China and sanction Japan.'
'In addition, on October 5, President Franklin D. Roosevelt gave the Quarantine Speech, calling for the United States to help nations fight against aggressor nations. This speech had a tremendous effect on raising China's morale.'
>> No. 140 [Edit]
>>138
>>139
So America was not 'neutral' in the slightest, before Pearl Harbor, as is commonly thought.
>> No. 141 [Edit]
Also, the Japanese POW camps were manned by Korean soldiers. So most POW abuse, in Japanese POW camps, is actually from Koreans.


'After the war, 148 Koreans were convicted of Class B and C Japanese war crimes, 23 of whom were sentenced to death, including Korean prison guards who were particularly notorious for their brutality during the war.'

'The figure is relatively high considering that ethnic Koreans made up a very small percentage of the Japanese military. Justice Bert Röling, who represented the Netherlands at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, noted that "many of the commanders and guards in POW camps were Koreans – the Japanese apparently did not trust them as soldiers – and it is said that they were sometimes far more cruel than the Japanese."[58]'

'In his memoirs, Colonel Eugene C. Jacobs wrote that during the Bataan Death March, "the Korean guards were the most abusive. The Japs didn't trust them in battle, so used them as service troops; the Koreans were anxious to get blood on their bayonets; and then they thought they were veterans."[59][60]'

'Korean guards were sent to the remote jungles of Burma, where Lt. Col. William A. (Bill) Henderson wrote from his own experience that some of the guards overlooking the construction of the Burma Railway "were moronic and at times almost bestial in their treatment of prisoners. This applied particularly to Korean private soldiers, conscripted only for guard and sentry duties in many parts of the Japanese empire. Regrettably, they were appointed as guards for the prisoners throughout the camps of Burma and Siam."[61] The highest-ranking Korean to be prosecuted after the war was Lieutenant General Hong Sa-ik, who was in command of all the Japanese prisoner-of-war camps in the Philippines.'


Note:
U.S. laws of war
a. Crimes against peace.
Message too long. Click here to view the full text.

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  
Previous [0] [1]


[Home] [Manage]



[ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ $ / mai / mt / ot / so / tat / txt / 日本 ] [ arc / ddl / fb / irc / lh / lol / ns / pic / sub ] [ home ]