This is a board for topics that don't fit on other boards, but that are still otaku/hobby related.
[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 30843)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: BMP, EPUB, GIF, JPEG, JPG, MP3, MP4, OGG, PDF, PNG, PSD, SWF, TORRENT, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 7000 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 2093 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 151044638263.jpg - (366.05KB , 841x1117 , 96c0a9ca9bfebef11ff5c8e13b3b7fdea1c5b6e7.jpg )
30843 No. 30843 [Edit]
Be honest, how do you feel about traps?
Expand all images
>> No. 30844 [Edit]
If you like them, you're a faggot and a degenerate. Period.

Also, they have no place in anime and their existence as anything but a gag should be thoroughly boycotted. Also you should feel bad for making this thread and lower the already almost-beyond-redemption quality of this board. I will summon a meteorite to fall through your window / wall and destroy your computer. Pray I fail.
>> No. 30845 [Edit]
I used to find them disgusting and hated them when I was younger. Now I just find them gross and annoying.
>> No. 30847 [Edit]
They're nice.
I used to fap to them but not so much anymore since I can only fap to them if they really look like females and most now tend to have more man-ish features.
>> No. 30849 [Edit]
File 151046117344.jpg - (99.67KB , 728x1175 , 054.jpg )
30849
they are cute.

>>30844
mean
>> No. 30853 [Edit]
>>30844
You sound pretty angry. Please calm down and take it easy to improve the already almost-beyond-redemption quality of this board

>If you like them, you're a faggot and a degenerate. Period.
Still not sure what to think about that since it'd mean everyone liking lolis is a pedo and I disagree.
>> No. 30856 [Edit]
Not on my fetish priority list but it's awwwwright.
Admit it OP you asked this just to trigger the local little crusader.
>> No. 30857 [Edit]
Whatever floats your boat. They don't float mine though. I am in the 'traps are gay' camp though if that's what you mean. Again though, if that gets your rocks off, fine. None of my business anyway.
>> No. 30859 [Edit]
>>30853
>it'd mean everyone liking lolis is a pedo
Well... I certainly think there is a disposition there. Or better put, being a pedo and liking lolis share more behaviours or "reasons" than at least the latter would like to admit.
>to improve
I think if we had a confirmed summoning of a meteorite the quality of this site would improve. Probably even get some sponsors like AmiAmi.

Previous joke aside, what bothered me is the obvious bait-like and shitpost-like way the question was phrased as, very reminiscing of low quality boards: a single line starting with "Be honest", with no further question nor analysis regarding this seldom-used character stereotype. This makes it seem obvious to me that the OP has or had zero intention to actually dwell on the topic and was just looking to be entertained by others. If I'm correct, then having someone start threads like these is an actual detriment, because there is no leading example of where the discussion should head to, very likely because the OP didn't actually care. You may argue that I'm speculating and assuming too much, but hell, I'd bet a ban that the OP didn't even bother to reply to his own question on a further post.
>> No. 30860 [Edit]
>>30859
Fair enough.
>> No. 30862 [Edit]
File 151050073311.png - (94.02KB , 409x301 , M1.png )
30862
>>30856
You talking about me?

'WHEREFORE thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest. For wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself. For thou dost the same things which thou judgest.'
>> No. 30866 [Edit]
File 151052837710.jpg - (252.72KB , 1000x1000 , 86d4be7964e562b51b839fb805f72bcf235ce7e7.jpg )
30866
>>30859
I asked this question because I wanted to know how people felt about traps. I feel like you're overthinking this.
>> No. 30871 [Edit]
>>30857
I agree with this. It just ruins the otherwise beauty that comes with the 2D female form. It's just a sexual preference though, so I don't see how justified the people insulting others are.
>> No. 30872 [Edit]
I'm not a huge fan of traps but on certain occasions it can be kinda hot, I guess the taboo of it being pretty gay adds to it. I don't think I'm gay but I don't really care either way
>> No. 30873 [Edit]
I remember when the "it's a trap" admiral ackbar meme was still popular on 4chads and the whole thing was just a big joke. The autistic children who showed up later on take it all extremely seriously of course. And now they've followed us to TC, thats just swell
>> No. 30876 [Edit]
>>30873
Trap's meme history sounds exactly like that of waifus.
>> No. 30883 [Edit]
File 151092934156.jpg - (158.03KB , 755x1012 , 71i8n34VtzL.jpg )
30883
>>30873
>>30876
Exactly the same cause they're full of shit, spun by fragile minds to protect their ego from the fact that other people have have functioning minds of their own, that cannot be fathomed by said weak-minded.

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ $ / mai / mt / ot / so / tat / txt / 日本 ] [ arc / ddl / fb / irc / lh / lol / ns / pic / sub ] [ home ]