This is a board for topics that don't fit on other boards, but that are still otaku/hobby related.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 29736)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: BMP, EPUB, GIF, JPEG, JPG, MP3, MP4, OGG, PDF, PNG, PSD, SWF, TORRENT, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 7000 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3115 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 148132913292.gif - (2.31MB , 540x360 , 1481235423479.gif )
29736 No. 29736 [Edit]
So...what?
What is this website about?
Where did it start? Is this a chan specifically for NEETs?... isn't 4chan the same thing? Please explain
Expand all images
>> No. 29737 [Edit]
4chan might have been a place for NEETs at some point, but in that time it's become a place for normalfags.
>> No. 29739 [Edit]
File 14813345413.jpg - (23.59KB , 550x606 , relevant.jpg )
29739
Oh thanks another 4chan metathread.
There wasn't one on the front page already and I'm pretty sure thats a violation of board rules.

OP, Have a look around this site & you'll see what its all about, thats what lurking is all about.
>> No. 29742 [Edit]
>>29737
4chan started as a place for students, consideration was never given to NEETs until much later when they were bordered out.
>> No. 29743 [Edit]
File 148143561327.gif - (1.34MB , 540x406 , gunbuster train.gif )
29743
>>29736
You may be new but you have excellent taste. Christina and Mikimoto girls in general are some of the best.

As >>29739 states, just lurk.
>> No. 29746 [Edit]
>>29742
niggertits started as a place for people to share porn without risking $10 on every post. students like yourself are the most inherently boring and garrulous people on the internet, its a horrid combination of characteristics, mixing in the by-definition lack of education only makes it worse. almost everything you've read on ED or kym or twitter are comical lies made up by people who would rather not share the truth.
please stop making posts on the internet outside 4chumps
>> No. 29747 [Edit]
>>29746
>mixing in the by-definition lack of education only makes it worse.
students are some of the most boring people on the internet. They have little of interest to say because their entire lives revolve around studying and they don't do much else. No one gives a shit if you're stressed over finals or your teacher is an asshole, we've heard it a million times before.
>> No. 29748 [Edit]
>>29747
>They have little of interest to say because their entire lives revolve around studying and they don't do much else.
That's not true! They also get shitfaced, have sex with other shitfaced students, and play 'armchair politician' on shitty social media websites (even if every one of them has the *exact same* regurgitated political views).
>> No. 29750 [Edit]
>>29748
You forgot "armchair psychologist" as well.

But anyway; nothing wrong with studying per se. And we are all generalizing.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ Rules ] [ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ mai / ot / so / tat ] [ arc / ddl / irc / lol / ns / pic ] [ home ]