This is a board for topics that don't fit on other boards, but that are still otaku/hobby related.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 29232)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: BMP, EPUB, GIF, JPEG, JPG, MP3, MP4, OGG, PDF, PNG, PSD, SWF, TORRENT, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 7000 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 2156 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 146865995765.jpg - (94.21KB , 1280x720 , [gg]_Macross_Delta_-_01_[2B5AEEE1]_mkv_snapshot_15.jpg )
29232 No. 29232 [Edit]
Is human nature constant or is it molded by culture? Can human nature be completely changed by culture or society?
>> No. 29234 [Edit]
>Can human nature be completely changed by culture or society?

No.
>> No. 29236 [Edit]
>Can human nature be completely changed by culture or society?
Yes.
>> No. 29242 [Edit]
>Can human nature be completely changed by culture or society?
Maybe.
>> No. 29251 [Edit]
Who cares.
>> No. 29311 [Edit]
>>29232
Assuming you're asking about the "nature vs nurture" argument, the general consensus right now in humans seems to be that roughly 70% of your personality and character is determined by your nature and genetics, and the remaining 30% is determined by your environment and external stimuli.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ Rules ] [ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ mai / ot / so / tat ] [ arc / ddl / irc / lol / ns / pic ] [ home ]