moe moe kyun~

Our MAL Club
[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 29540)
Message
BB Code
File
File URL
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPEG, JPG, MP3, OGG, PNG, SWF, TORRENT, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 7000 KB.
  • Images greater than 260x260 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 1844 unique user posts.
  • board catalog

File 150757389965.jpg - (500.32KB , 1920x1080 , [HorribleSubs] Kino no Tabi (2017) - 01 [1080p]_mk.jpg )
29540 No. 29540 [Edit]
It has the magic of the first series.

There's a good amount more CGI than I would have liked, but it's only really jarring in the first scene so far.
Expand all images
>> No. 29551 [Edit]
I was going to make this thread, but I got lazy and forgot. Orz

Anyway, it doesn't seem too bad. It unfortunately doesn't seem to follow up on the first series however.
>> No. 29562 [Edit]
I'm suprised you say it lives up to the original. Although, people said that about Mushishi when Zoku Shou aired but I didn't quite agree. Should be interesting anyway.
>> No. 29563 [Edit]
The second episode was a basterdised version of the Colosseum episodes in the first series.

Apparently, this series will be a selection of fan favorite stories or something from what I've read.
>> No. 29567 [Edit]
File 150812461585.jpg - (44.46KB , 704x480 , kino_no_tabi_06[h264_vorbis][niizk]_mkv_snapshot_1.jpg )
29567
>>29563
>The second episode was a basterdised version of the Colosseum episodes in the first series.

I thought the original drug that one out a lot longer than needed to begin with; I was quite happy for it to be condensed. They also changed up a lot of stuff.

After hearing Kino's firearm have an airsoft sound of being fired, I was ready for all of the fighting to be done with and get back to the exploration of new countries and such.

Well, if they are going to do the fan favorites, It looks like we are guaranteed to get Kino's story growing up with him showing up in the OP.
>> No. 29568 [Edit]
>>29563
>from what I've read.
Got any source on that or it's the usual ''an anonymous said...'' story as usual?
Because more than fan favorites it could be like one or the two Kino no Tabi manga adaptations who simply adapts random episodes from the novel.
>> No. 29569 [Edit]
>>29563
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/10/09/what-stories-will-appear-in-kinos-journey

>>29567
The thing is that they cut out too much and the part where Kino made the rule makes it seems like she set that one country into a war zone for no real reason with the chance that somebody just like the old king would take the throne. It just feels like they cut out some nice details along with the fat that was in the two episodes at the expense of showing that Kino was good with her gun and knew how to read her opponents, along with the fact that she didn't really want to kill unnecessarily. Even if the whole rule thing kind of contradicted it.

View catalog

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Home] [Manage]



[ an / foe / ma / mp3 / vg / vn ] [ cr / fig / navi ] [ $ / mai / mt / ot / so / tat / txt / 日本 ] [ arc / ddl / fb / irc / lh / lol / ns / pic / sub ] [ home ]