First, seiyuu stuff. There are lots of shows with old seiyuu next season. I see Nakahara Mai and Mamiko Noto listed several times (Kuwashima Houko, Ueda Kana and Inoue Marina are listed once each, too). It's been ages since I last heard Nakahara Mai (sans Saki I guess). Also Nakamura everywhere, it almost feels like Nakamura is more popular than Sugita these days. Also Endo Aya. I managed to forget someone like that was even alive and all of a sudden she gets lots of roles with some leading ones. Lots of Gotou Saori lately, too.
As for anime...
• Yuru Yuri S2 - obvious
• Natsuyuki Rendez-vous - sounds good, will watch definitely. noitaminA is looking half decent lately although obviously I don't expect the otherwordly quality to be back. Ever. ;_;
• Tari Tari - 90%
• Joshiraku - will consider; the manga did absolutely nothing for me, dropped it after 6 or so chapters
• La storia della Arcana Famiglia - cool cast so I might watch it if it's 12 eps
• Moyashimon S2 - to be honest I wasn't too crazy about S1. 50%?
• Kono Naka Ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru - maaaybe. It sounds retarded but that's why I'm interested, I usually follow at least one stupid pandering show per season. If I won't watch this I'll probably watch either Ebiten or Oda Nobuna.
• will defintely watch that Moetan ripoff (just kidding) with Kobayashi Yuu, too. Gotta love Engrish.
If there were any recently I failed to notice them but there are lots of adventure-sque anime all of a sudden (and I don't recall any since Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu). You know, fantasy stuff. Tanken Driland could be sword and sorcery even. Aside from that there's Campione! and Hagure Yuusha no Estetica (the latter two have some great casts). I remember looking for one of those few months ago and since I didn't find anything interesting I ended up rewatching all 5 seasons of Slayers (no regrets here, it was lots of fun).