‣ Funny, I was thinking how by now every show uses the 'no OP in the first ep, use the OP as the ED, no OP in the last ep, use the first OP as the ED' formula nowadays and just when I was sure ACKC will do the same...
‣ In many ways it's very similar to Nekogami. Since both are animated by AIC it's not particularly surprising.
‣ The Nekogami impression was so strong I actually confused MAKO with Fukuhara Kaori. I mean really, all ep long I thought it's MAKO and I checked just to make sure...
‣ A likeable (or at least not retarded) protag. A rarity.
‣ They should do some hot blooded air hockey manga. Using Hokuto no Ken artstyle. With catchphrases and stuff. Roses are red, violets are blue...
‣ When the teacher first opened her mouth I was really expecting Matsuki Miyu. Needless to say, whenever she said something I was disappointed.
Overall decent first ep, will follow most likely (well, I planned to since the beginning I guess).